UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To the unlucky vendor

hi after doing a bit of research i have realised that i bought 20,000 blank scrolls off a vendor last night for 12,000gp in the form of a commodity deed. then realised that underneath in the same chest there was a commodity deed that had 10,000 blank scrolls on it for 60,000gp. i believe the vendor owner might of made a mistake/typo in his/her pricing.therefor if the vendor owner can find me in game (sry i cant remember what vendor it was but if i bought them from u there must be a record somewhere i think) i am happy to hand back his/her blank scrolls so they can resell them at the proper price:) my in game chars are Kato or Big Ron and im sry if i have caused u to rage or harm urself in anyway irl becauase i know if i had done the same i would receive a sound punch in the bollocks/minge from myself...i wont use the scrolls for 1 week just so u have a bit of time to find me. if u dont i will try recontact a gm and see if he can give them to you one way or another. i also realise it would be easier to use aim or whatever to contact me but for the the fear of someone scamming me out of them i thought it would be easier for u to try get hold of me this way if there is an easier way of doing this i am open to suggestions. i hope u find this and i hope i have put it in the right place im brand new and dont want to upset anyone cheers.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Get them to show you their vendor first and ask em to add an item to it for proof... your prob going to have a couple fakers trying to claim the scrolls lol ;)

If that was my vendor mistake I would say keep em just for the refreshing honesty lol