UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To Spawners and PVPers

Khanun

Wanderer
To Spawners and PVPers

Kyle said:
oh but WR are the ones who continuely have been getting shot down, I remember watching a champion clash after i died, where WR called in so tamers to try and kill S*I leetness (tamer pvp.... thats just lame... SW im ok with it, but i will shudder when i see a red tamer outside SW)

Kyle, for that i myself as the current GM of WR apologize to u. I admited that we were badly prepared for that fight against K*I. ( and lost )
and calling for help from tamers and new players was really an immature thought as i see it now, there were some personal issues that provoked me made the terrible decision by asking players that actually has no insurance money to join the fight against well equiped pvpers.

I promise that would never happen again.

also, as i state on irc before, WR 's current pvping goal is to protect ppl who try to do champ spawns ( meanly at coon ), chus we r taking the action of against all raids. maybe many ppl already noticed it, I myslef have been encountering red player/raiders as much as i can whenever ppl pm me and ask for help. contrary to some belief/rumors, we r not charging for protection at coon. tho we do ask if we can get some pses AFTER we successfully defeated the raiders.
overall , all we r trying to do here is to make coon a non-pk place, therefore more ppl even new players would be willing to join a champ hunt without worrying about getting killed or raid. as more ppl getting the powerscorlls they need from champ spawn and be able to perfect their pvp chars, the unequality between pvpers will hopefully be lessen, finally promote a better pvp enviornment for Demise.

Khanun [ WR ]

respsonce

While were admitting things, gf in Deciet.. we were ill prepared for that fight, but you guys made use of the dexers in the enclosed hallways well :) GJ on the victory. I do wish you would do two things though.. 1.) Quit the shit talking when you lose or win, so we could do the same. 2.) Accept the war so you cant guardzone-hide if you want to fight with us.

Also, stop refering to S*I as pvp, or raiders of spawns. Just because I lead S*I, does not mean S*I raids coons. S*I Does coon and gets raided, they are PvM'rs. ALL of S*I is now blue chars, Ive kicked the reds out. S*I is not going to accept ANY wars, and never will. We are the first uniformed PvM/Champ guild, and will remain the best in this catagory.

Its been brought to my attention, that K*I is infact killing an insane amount of people, and preventing the powerscroll market from growing. So in lue of this new found attention, K*I will now be offering public COON spawns in Despise. For more information on this, please /j #SpawnersInc on IRC. Between 5-10 K*I/Reds will be at the door of despise and S*I + the shards Public will be allowed to kill the Vermin Horde Spawn. These will be complete DAY events. Not just one spawn. The group will kill the spawn, the champion, leave to bank scrolls + resuit and continue to do spawns. K*I's intention with despise was PvP, not to horde the scrolls.

Hope all this helps, Cya in Fel.

Lord Bandaii

Wanderer
omg no one join K*I or S*I thier guild is nubified...*ZAP!

it took 3 of thier ober l3etzor k*i members to take me downa nd my hcaracter only had like 50 int at the time wow way to go golden.

You talk the talk just fine now lets see you walk the walk....

Wow man, Duel me? That's all im going to say, ill show you I can talk the talk and walk the walk bud. Hit me up on aim or mIRC. thanks. My in-game name is Rigby.

Idiot.

Lord Bandaii said:
omg no one join K*I or S*I thier guild is nubified...*ZAP!

it took 3 of thier ober l3etzor k*i members to take me downa nd my hcaracter only had like 50 int at the time wow way to go golden.

You talk the talk just fine now lets see you walk the walk....

I'll duel you anytime you want if you think it will make a difference if its just me or 10 people, your going to die. And when talking to me, if could please improve your spelling and language arts skills please. Thanks!