UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TO Socrates: And Do Staff Think ?

Negar said:
Well looks like your shit out of luck... Thats what you get for being on a shitty team. Your like the fat white kid picked last for kick ball cause u cant kick or run. HAHAHA ROFL LOLZOR OWNS JEW STFUFAGUSUXDIXNSWALLOWKIWINTHXROFLLOLPWNEDX9IRL337&USUXXOR Black power!

dude
shut your fucking mouth.

Kazin-hybrid

Wanderer
Negar said:
Ok then nigger! here is the plan... Make a blue mark a rune next to the damn guildstone. Gate there. Gat ein and hide ur dumb ass! Damn I WANT ME REPERATIONS!

I can't figure which is worse, the state of factions or the fact that racist little faggots like this are aloud on UOG...

fonis

Knight
btw, we all know that stealthing works with guards what with the blue detect hidden macro'ers they run there. GG.

Aunt Jemima-

Wanderer
nothing wrong with us racist lil kids ! and ya you tell him budha! but ya faction guards are kinda retarded, But soc is just using every advantage hes got i mean look at that guys in IC most are rather worthless, They need atleast 12 ppl with them just to walk around a town