UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TO Socrates: And Do Staff Think ?

tajdawg

Wanderer
TO Socrates: And Do Staff Think ?

I am sick of factions and just want my char out but No im in TB and cant resign cause of fucking gay ass com turrets that sit outside. So I call a GM and ask them if they can help me....so I ask

"I want out of factions but cant get out because of the com...little help ?"

GM Response - Counsler Lord Brom - Im sorry but I cant do anything why dont you ask the Sherrif of Brittain to let you through the guards.

HONESTLY!! WTF ARE YOU THINKING!!!!! Like a com is going to let me go through the guards and resign....Socrates do you wanna meet up sometime and let me through the guards so I can quit ? brom said that you would be so kind as to do it so ya know message me sometime at aj85253801 or PM me on here.

It boggles my mind..

Galgum

Page
Delete your character and remake him, that's you only chance, unless you wanna GM hiding and stealth and stealth your way to the stone.

tajdawg

Wanderer
Personally i think there should be an easier way because out of every other faction they can quit in like 30 seconds...TB is the only faction getting fucked over right now and It seems im the only fucking one left in it... I havnt seen another TB for a long time...I want to quit but noooo...i dont want to waste fucking time making another char...7 hours of char making when other people can quit in 30 seconds wait 2 days and then do whatever they want...how is that resembly fair ?

Heres an idea... Get some friends to keep hidding ur ass.. walk a few spaces forward and hide again... sooner or later ull get there? DUMB NIGGER

tajdawg

Wanderer
1. In order for them to hide me they would have to be in TB and they would have to keep going with me and they too would get killed by the guards

2. How many True Brits have you seen on latly ? thats what i thought...NONE...Have people join up to help me ? That kinda kills the point and they would join and instantly die....

Think about what you just said....

Ok then nigger! here is the plan... Make a blue mark a rune next to the damn guildstone. Gate there. Gat ein and hide ur dumb ass! Damn I WANT ME REPERATIONS!

tajdawg

Wanderer
Im starting to wonder if you know how to play this game at all....You cant go through the faction lines on a blue. It restrtics you from going in, so you can only gate RIGHT next to the guards. What a grand idea....

Well looks like your shit out of luck... Thats what you get for being on a shitty team. Your like the fat white kid picked last for kick ball cause u cant kick or run. HAHAHA ROFL LOLZOR OWNS JEW STFUFAGUSUXDIXNSWALLOWKIWINTHXROFLLOLPWNEDX9IRL337&USUXXOR Black power!

easy way for future referance make a com get 65 mage make a mark scroll go there make rune and get out .... that works then use his hide method

Archioli

Wanderer
Lost said:
I am sick of factions and just want my char out but No im in TB and cant resign cause of fucking gay ass com turrets that sit outside. So I call a GM and ask them if they can help me....so I ask

"I want out of factions but cant get out because of the com...little help ?"

GM Response - Counsler Lord Brom - Im sorry but I cant do anything why dont you ask the Sherrif of Brittain to let you through the guards.

HONESTLY!! WTF ARE YOU THINKING!!!!! Like a com is going to let me go through the guards and resign....Socrates do you wanna meet up sometime and let me through the guards so I can quit ? brom said that you would be so kind as to do it so ya know message me sometime at aj85253801 or PM me on here.

It boggles my mind..
Umm, stop whining please.

If you have that much of a problem with resigning from a faction, delete your character. Problem solved.

I've actually seen the sheriff of Britain let a poor TB through, so don't knock the idea until you've tried it.

strtrk

Wanderer
Socrates lets people out if they're civil about it

dont wanna be civil? here's some easy steps:
get a blue character
mark a rune as close as you can to the faction line
transfer the rune to your tb
gate from out of town
jump in the gate and run to the TB stone
quit

then quit the server cuz we don't really need you on it

if you run as soon as you get in, you shouldnt be touched by the guards unless they had a spell precast from some other oj

tajdawg

Wanderer
I am just about to quit the server because people are fucking retarded on this server. Is factions even factions anymore or is it just kill OJ's to see who can get the most points ? Because the sigils are long out of the question...*thinks how this originally happened* Yea im pretty sure everyone knows the whole story already so i wont share it...but this is becoming one of the lamest shards i play...It used to be great but now the descions the staff are making are becoming poorer and poorer and they all try to pull power plays and its getting old...

Afro Man

Wanderer
socrates can easily just friend the tb faction then unfriend them. I don't think he's that big of an asshole, prolly the most respectable player in IC.

Mark rune behind guards. Cast reflect. Recall to spot and run like hell...Resign from stone, cast invis or hide, use stuck option. I've done it. If you're that idiotic that you can't do it. You deserve to be stuck in the faction.

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
Step 1, Mark rune closest to the tb base you're allowed (Use a blue player to find it as they get rubberbanded back if you try to step over it).
Step 2, Cast a gate from inside a house.
Step 3, Hide NEXT to the gate inside your house.
Step 4, Double click the gate and you will be teleported next to the tb base line hidden.
Step 5, Just run up to the gates. The guards cant even cast lightning if you're on a semi decent connection so its not a problem. Then quit TB.
Step 6, To get out, precast invis and run outside base then target yourself. You should try to get as close to the guards as possible but not let them cast spells on you.
Step 7, Recall out with your runebook. You should be able to do it 99% of the time.

I have yet to die ever using this method of getting in and out.