UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To be Successfull!

Ataris

Wanderer
no muling would be gay.. everyone im killing is one point.. then when i get LD or lagged liek a bitch.. its an easy 9 points for people.. its lame that they die constantly and im only giving one point off. if they give me one point, they should get one point

Fatality

Sorceror
Kid arnt you a fucking red? you prob havn't even factioned yet, If i kill somebody good and worth killing I want more than 1 fucking point dont you realise the tithe you get? or did you not think of that? the higher points they have the more silver you get smart guy...Dont even post in this thread again, your mind isn't fully developed to counterpost this.

P.S. this post is for eyore or whatever his name is

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
Fatality said:
Kid arnt you a fucking red? you prob havn't even factioned yet, If i kill somebody good and worth killing I want more than 1 fucking point dont you realise the tithe you get? or did you not think of that? the higher points they have the more silver you get smart guy...Dont even post in this thread again, your mind isn't fully developed to counterpost this.

P.S. this post is for eyore or whatever his name is

Rofl , ok first of all , yes i have a red, ys i have about 5 faction characters, yes i own you, and cant u read my SIGNATURE IT SAYS TFL U FUCKING RETARD , TFL hmm leme think a pretty big faction guild considering THE OLD CL OF TB IS THE GM OF IT but hmm ur too fucking handicapped to know that. And may I Ask, which faction are you in Mr.Fatality? minax ? sl ? brits ? well OMG LOOK I HAVE 19381238192389193129312k SILVER BUT WHER TO SPEND IT? all u bitches complain WE'RE NEVVER GONNA GGET SIGS, but if u dont get the sigs, WTF IS THE POINT OF SILVER?

sorry to everyone else but this fucktard, but im not having a goodday to plz bare with the cussing etc. thx =)

Hunts1287

Wanderer
to be honest why are u worried about muling. Who cares for points? Isnet it just a display for how good u are. Ok if u want to mule it off then let it be. But if u think it is gay and u want to keep ur points on u then do that too.. But why is there such a problem who cares its just simple points. Easily earned sometimes and Easily lost. So this shouldent be the topic of fighting at the moment i think there is bigger problems :\

nachie

Wanderer
Eeyore-PiG- said:
I think there is no problem with point muling. So what if a guyhas 100k points on a char, does it affect you in any way shapre or form? No, so why complain about it? :/

Points = Silver + Faction Items you are able to wear

Sure it affects us, all of us. It effects the economy and factions.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Fatality said:
Mark thats inaccurate, People join TB and then they just leave UOG so 90% of that count is inactive.

So you are saying 300 people over the past month have joined TB and just left the shard all together? That doesnt sound logical to me.

Fatality

Sorceror
To have somebody kill you that has 1 point when you have 50 and them take 5 is pretty damn cheap....when in fact 30 minutes ago they had 60 points...but huried and muled them so you think they have 60, you go all out POOF uh wtf? he has 1 point..what a waste of my shit...Thats how things go...and before you go rambling on how you own everybody Eyore, you need to come to your senses that its not reality and that its a computer screen that your looking into right now.

nachie

Wanderer
Eeyore-PiG- said:
Rofl , ok first of all , yes i have a red, ys i have about 5 faction characters, yes i own you, and cant u read my SIGNATURE IT SAYS TFL U FUCKING RETARD , TFL hmm leme think a pretty big faction guild considering THE OLD CL OF TB IS THE GM OF IT but hmm ur too fucking handicapped to know that. And may I Ask, which faction are you in Mr.Fatality? minax ? sl ? brits ? well OMG LOOK I HAVE 19381238192389193129312k SILVER BUT WHER TO SPEND IT? all u bitches complain WE'RE NEVVER GONNA GGET SIGS, but if u dont get the sigs, WTF IS THE POINT OF SILVER?

sorry to everyone else but this fucktard, but im not having a goodday to plz bare with the cussing etc. thx =)

sorry to hear your not having a good day, but lets be honest, silver isn't a thing people easily toss around ;p you can sell it for alot. Plus, people can get their hands on faction runics easier, making it kinda gay, don't you think?

Fatality

Sorceror
Mike said:
So you are saying 300 people over the past month have joined TB and just left the shard all together? That doesnt sound logical to me.

Sorry but Im not seeing more than 10 TB on per day...and its the same ole people, Elton John, Wu, MJ , etc...im waiting to see these 1k TB come on one of these days, or maybe 200 would be good..

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
I say not 90% of the people in TB join then leave, I would say about 50% , maybe a bit higher i duno exactly but it is kinda lame how everytime im on my TB char I see a newb in tb getting owned =\

Fatality

Sorceror
Eeyore-PiG- said:
I say not 90% of the people in TB join then leave, I would say about 50% , maybe a bit higher i duno exactly but it is kinda lame how everytime im on my TB char I see a newb in tb getting owned =\

My point exactly, some new person comes to UO Gamers, finds this strange gold stone, joins its POOF gets killed over and over and over, he thinks to himself What the fuck did I get myself into? poof, he quits...

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
nacho said:
sorry to hear your not having a good day, but lets be honest, silver isn't a thing people easily toss around ;p you can sell it for alot. Plus, people can get their hands on faction runics easier, making it kinda gay, don't you think?

i dont think runics are that hard, dexies miss more then they hit =P

Fatality

Sorceror
Eeyore-PiG- said:
i dont think runics are that hard, dexies miss more then they hit =P

Sorry but when Sir Ryan had that vanq short spear runic, he owned me without even having fencing..

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
Fatality said:
Sorry but when Sir Ryan had that vanq short spear runic, he owned me without even having fencing..
well dude if a mmage with no melee skills killedd u with a melee, quit uo, all ican say. i dont wanna flame you more because i duno if u have mental illness's or whatnot so ill just let it go..

strtrk

Wanderer
K, to anyone who says, "why do you care? points don't matter"

If it doesn't matter so much, why the hell are people muling them?
You do realize that if someone is worth 1 point you get only a little ammount of silver. But if they're worth more, then you get more silver for you and your faction when you kill them.

I dont like point mules, and I tell that to anyone who does it... Irina.

And about the other subjects, I don't really care if they're changed or not. I'll adapt, and that's not a big deal for me.

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
Fulgore said:
K, to anyone who says, "why do you care? points don't matter"

If it doesn't matter so much, why the hell are people muling them?
so they dont get para spammed gank by some -6'ers and make them feel like their on top of the world, OMG KRRIOS JUST GOT OWNED I GOT 10 POINT FROM KILLING HIM LAWLOLERLAAWWWL.

jmaster

Sorceror
wow and to think i honord my points to random minax, but i coulda just madea newby char and mule whored him! i got gayed!!