UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TMNT!!!

UOGamersGirl

Wanderer
TMNT!!!

Someone asked me for a price check on some tmnt items and I've never heard of them. It's a (blessed) pizza that says "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle PIZZA POWER" and a (blessed) green sash that says "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle".

Does anyone know where/when these are from and how much it would be worth?

wkstrm

Lord

wkstrm

Lord
Re: TMNT!!!

that's my guess.
this auction was right after the event was held I think which mgiht explain why the items was so "hot". since their looks wasn't that special I guess noone really wanted them that badly.

UOGamersGirl

Wanderer

Yeah that's REALLY high for those items. I mean they're cool, but not 15mil cool.

I would assume the sash to be at least a mil. Maybe the pizza to be 300kish? I dunno..

honestly i know very well the person that owns this. hes a bitch and wont give it to me even when he said he was quiting. it means more to him than anything ive offered him about 12m and he still refused. so good luck getting it. i know there was 2 but i only know of the one. heard the other was lost.

sssuuu

Knight

Start Smart;1879196 said:
naa there was 4 handed out + 4 pizzas

This ^

If one of them is lost, the other sashes (IMO) would lose dramatic value, due to a collection can never be complete. Plus those sashes as mention don't have anything special hue but just their names which is cool, but not 10 million cool.

I know of three, two are own by orcs I believe and another by someone I know, as for the fourth, no idea. Sad times...

I don't even know where the pizza's are located...

*Rides away on an emu*

dont you love it when the old people that quit like the orcs keep all the items and dont just lock them down to keep them in circulation instead of them decaying on thier accounts.

Sirkah

Sorceror

i own one of em, and was recently offered 11m for it. along with black sheeps offer, i turned it down.

the hue is special, it is a bod cloth. too bad there isnt much clothes that match with this sash other than really expensive shit.

and i'd think that there being one less is a good thing, making it more rare.

and no. never ever will i never sell it.

gOoBLiN

Wanderer

Spooj had one, and sold it to someone(thats his name), who currently still has it..
Bonzo had another, and sold his to Pylons, who i believe still has it.. this was sold for 8mil

the other two were given to orcs, which i do not know if they still play or not.

Ssithnos

Wanderer

they aint from a year ago, I quit this shard 2yrs ago before coming back
and I remember some banksitter having em, but just 1 guy.

uoforlife

Sorceror

incubusfan1413;1879112 said:
honestly i know very well the person that owns this. hes a bitch and wont give it to me even when he said he was quiting. it means more to him than anything ive offered him about 12m and he still refused. so good luck getting it. i know there was 2 but i only know of the one. heard the other was lost.

yea i know one too. we might be talking about the same person. its a cool sash, but def worth 12m, i mean, u offered more then its value but he wont sell cause he likes to have something other people want. like u said, he's a bitch

peteliv

Knight

M a r i s 7 9 4
is the screename of one of the new owners currently
"someone" used to be in "i p"

sssuuu;1879205 said:
This ^

If one of them is lost, the other sashes (IMO) would lose dramatic value, due to a collection can never be complete. Plus those sashes as mention don't have anything special hue but just their names which is cool, but not 10 million cool.

I know of three, two are own by orcs I believe and another by someone I know, as for the fourth, no idea. Sad times...

I don't even know where the pizza's are located...

*Rides away on an emu*

I disagree the less there is of an item the more it's value. The collection is the Pizza and Sash, not the entire handout of each given. That doesn't make any sense to me.

I would say by everyone's opinion the average price would be 10-11 million on the sash alone so probably with them both I would say 15-20. There is only FOUR on the shard. The del sandles there is only 50 of those on the shard and they are worth 6-7 mil now. Imagine something that is only four.

Sirkah

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;1894824 said:
I disagree the less there is of an item the more it's value. The collection is the Pizza and Sash, not the entire handout of each given. That doesn't make any sense to me.

I would say by everyone's opinion the average price would be 10-11 million on the sash alone so probably with them both I would say 15-20. There is only FOUR on the shard. The del sandles there is only 50 of those on the shard and they are worth 6-7 mil now. Imagine something that is only four.

yea and tbh del sandals are gay

tmnt for life

sssuuu

Knight

Simon Cowell;1894824 said:

Yes, but sandals are (almost) always coveted, body sashes are not. Even if you knocked off one body sash their prices will flux about a 1 million- 3 million until you get to the last one, which that could probably be worth about 20 million (I believe unlikely) and after that people will most likely say, screw it.

The thing that is affecting the prices of these sashes is due purely to the owners, whom do not wish to even put out a price for someone to purchase them. And pretty much the amount of attention that they're getting.

I can only think of one other sash that would be worth about equal value if not more and that is the Wasteland revival sash, and that is due to purely for the completion of a collection, which I think will never be due to I know the owner of one of the pieces and they are most likely not going to sell, which sort of drops the value of the sash itself (If it was in a complete collection, it would be worth more.)

Same way I feel with the TMNT sashes, if all four were collected together, they would be worth a lot more selling in one bundle. (Would be awesome sight). Knock one off and it would discourage hardcore collectors, who are usually the ones who pay hand over fists for items that generally no one else pays for...

*Rides away on an emu*