UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tim McGraw concert = pwnage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror
Tim McGraw concert = pwnage.

Just got back from a 3 day vacation that included the concert, was BADASS. The whole trip consisted mainly of me getting the fuck burnt out of my arms, a 4 hour blazing heat general admission lawn seating and a badass concert overall. We got piss drunk two of the nights and now I have a giant hickey on my neck from someone.

Guys, find a country girl, I've never seen so many gorgeous women in my life.

Btw, hearing 22 thousand people sing along to some of those songs = fucking cool.

Archioli

Wanderer
I've been to a Garth Brooks concert before- so I know what you mean when you say 22 thousand people singing along. it was amazing. country is not my music of choice, but i'd go see another concert if given the opportunity. glad you had fun ;-)

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror
I went mainly for the friends that went with me. Country isn't my music of choice either, although I don't mind listening to it every now and then, its a nice change from the metal and punk and whatnot.

Faith Hill made an appearance too, crowd went NUTS.

We came home a day early though because we really weren't used to the 95+ degree heat.

Mid 70's to low 80's for the win.

i personally hate country music no matter what,I live in the backwoods myself in VA where youd expect people to love country music. Although, I love blue grass and they have alottve those concerts around here which are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.