UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Throw shit away week...

R

Ryan

Throw shit away week...

Postponed.

Yes, for one weekend I took the weekend off and said I'm going to spend my time the way I want.

I know... I am selfish.

I'll let you know whenever I get around to finishing it.

Go ahead and bitch you guys dont even vote for this shard on topshards without being asked, so I dont really care.

Flame away,
Ryan

Diabolical

Wanderer
Re: Throw shit away week...

Wtf Ryan?! When I signed up for this shard I heard you're a robot and all you do is spend your life working on it! Wtf! That's some false advertisement! Haha

Why would anyone flame you? Seriously. If they do, I'll flame them for you. I'm glad you took a few days to your self, take some more. I can only imagine how much time you put into a stupid game.

So I leave this post with this, good job Ryan you work your little ass off, and you deserve more time to do whatever you want.

thefireman

Wanderer

Well im glad you had a good weekend. An as far as the throw shit away week it can wait . As long as you got some tail an drank your self into another world thats all that counts. Not to suck up to you because it really doesnt matter to me either way. let the retards flame away . If they got no life but sitting in front of the comp an trying to make a living on UO. Which pays well to do if I may say so. lol anyways , Have fun an make the money :)

Lorthic

Knight

Ryan said:
Postponed.

Yes, for one weekend I took the weekend off and said I'm going to spend my time the way I want.

I know... I am selfish.

I'll let you know whenever I get around to finishing it.

Go ahead and bitch you guys dont even vote for this shard on topshards without being asked, so I dont really care.

Flame away,
Ryan

Your life is your own, Ryan. RunUO and UOGamers are all invisible responsibilities that disappear if you want them to. Live how you choose to, and don't let these pathetic fucks dictate what you will and will not do with the time that is your own.

I hope your weekend went well.

Regards,
Lorthic

I like penis.[/QUOTE said:
your right it is fun. jk he really doesnt like penis. well i hope he does but not in the gay he likes penis. You know what i mean. He likes his own penis but not others. Just clarifying everything up for all you ignorant people. :)

Lorthic

Knight

unrequited love said:
your right it is fun. jk he really doesnt like penis. well i hope he does but not in the gay he likes penis. You know what i mean. He likes his own penis but not others. Just clarifying everything up for all you ignorant people. :)

Kill yourself.