UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Three 18x18 side by side

Moofus

Page
Three 18x18 side by side

Selling three 18x18s on ice. Right next to dungeon entrance. Nothing blocking these.

Thinking about selling as a package. Thoughts?

Sirkah

Sorceror
Re: Three 18x18 side by side

its nearly 50m for all three. if you can find someone with empty spots.

sssuuu

Knight

The above statements above are "almost" correct.

I looked on Ice and I'm making the assumption that you're talking about the three 18x18's directly in a line.

The only way these house can be worth around 70+ million is to the owners in front of these 18x18, for they hold the hope of getting a castle. Though i'm still highly skeptical about getting 120 million or a shroud. Reason is that, for 120 million you will just buy yourself a castle and skip the crap.

Last time on this forums when a castle was sold was for 65 million found here...
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/housing-sale/191007-castle.html

A shroud hasn't been sold foooooor a long time, talking about 2008, and that guy was asking for 100 million (didn't get a bid, but I would think now-a-days, someone would get at least 65 million, about same price as a castle!)

In all seriousness, you could probably get about 30-40 million from the guys in front of you, but other than that, I doubt you will higher than 70 million and such.

25 million, as mention before, doesn't seem overall that bad, and seems more reasonable to an overall audience, but you need to get in contact with those people that own those other houses, and try to turn this into a castle or sell them these plots, that's the only way you can rake in the most dough.

[Overall, not sure but looks like it might be able to fit two castles if bought right plots, but bah, didn't take it to the test sever and try that out and such. ]

But I'm quite interested in why there are suggestions of 70-120 million for these three houses, that don't fit a castle to begin with...nice to have three houses side by side, but the guy who sold a similar thing with four large houses (can't remember if it was 4, 18x18's but he didn't even get a suggested price of 70+ million for all his houses in the same area, and on grass, by mountains).

I just don't see how these houses can be worth more than a castle, but if someone points it out where you can fit two castles or something, then I will agree with them that 70-120 million sort of thing would be a good price...

hope this helps...

*Rides away on an emu*

Fez_

Knight

about 30-50m
8-10 would be a nice 18x18
+
8-10
+
8-10 like reign said
but id say add 2-5m each for the line

and if the shroud was sold it would easy fetch 100-200m
they are much much much more rare than PW Sandies (80m)
and never get sold

I WANT THAT SHROUD.

225m.

Aim in sig.

was last April when reign was doing some lame joke about it but tbh all the bids were boasts because every1 knew reign was only toying

but im sure Ralcore was 100% serious when he bid 180 so... :/

Fez_

Knight

Reign Flame;1900629 said:
I think it was a lot of them were BS posts, but I know those who have 300m+ and are dying for a shroud, and any one of them is willing to drop half or more of their totals.

fo sho.. but most players who own one don't need the money.. so they wont come on the market until an old player quits and gives it to a greedy nub

Fez_

Knight

personally i don't like them.. to me ther as silly and unoriginal as a pure white robe people just get into a 'its cool because its rare' mind set... think barstools are the same

but yea.. not going to see one anytime soon i exspect

and Pheonix is 'sup' nerds' ? i always presumed that was like tessa's kid or summin lol

amish_ned

Sorceror

back on topic, i would think 3 18x18s would be worth close to as much as a castle, considering how many there are and lockdown advantage. a castle would be nice but come on all those lockdowns, besides depending where it is, a castle is always an option.

uoforlife

Sorceror

why are people saying such high numbers. its 3 18x18's side by side. that does't mean u can place a castle or anything. but good chance u can. each 18x18 is like 8-10m max

Abhorsen

Knight

i cant see why someone would pay 70m for 3 houses in a row on ice. If they were on grass, where that sort East-West distance is impressive (exlduing north minoc) Perhaps (see teteros south trin moongate).

24-45

uoforlife

Sorceror

projectSOUND;1900693 said:
i cant see why someone would pay 70m for 3 houses in a row on ice. If they were on grass, where that sort East-West distance is impressive (exlduing north minoc) Perhaps (see teteros south trin moongate).

24-45

finally someone said it, i agree

Moofus

Page

the three houses actually form an L shape.. two side by side.. one directly in front.

they are in a castle spot (one house is missing from completing a castle)

thanks for input everyone!

amish_ned

Sorceror

projectSOUND;1900693 said:

24-45

whats wrong with n minoc?

Moofus

Page

Here are some pics of the houses:

By the way, if you are interested in buying these and making a bid.. you can IM me.
AIM: omgfoodstamps

Attachments

• ice_houses_1.jpg
    ice_houses_1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 55
  • ice_houses_2.jpg
    ice_houses_2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 55
  • ice_houses_3.jpg
    ice_houses_3.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 54

uoforlife

Sorceror

Moofus;1900817 said:
Here are some pics of the houses:

By the way, if you are interested in buying these and making a bid.. you can IM me.
AIM: omgfoodstamps

yea this makes it much easier when u see the houses. considering its a castle spot that will raise it by a lot.

i'd say it is worth 30-35m

i'm basing that on the fact that they comprise 3/4 of a castle placement, which in turn would sell for about 50-60m