UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This day is a historic day...

Highlander-hybrid

Legendary Member
Re: This day is a historic day...

Pad your stats and nail him!

the omgomgomg and "I just beat hybrid" quotes are the best. Grats dex, and sorry about your loss Ryan.

R

Ryan

Highlander said:
Pad your stats and nail him!

the omgomgomg and "I just beat hybrid" quotes are the best. Grats dex, and sorry about your loss Ryan.

OMG I HAD 500 STR!

Kashmere

Wanderer

Ive pkd with dex if ur a mage ur in trouble and yes ive been killed by dex :) hes a damn good pvper :)

Cagalli

Sorceror

word ...yeah he got... umm... (enter overused UO word meaning killed here) .... poor Ryan?

Jelly-hybrid

Wanderer

lol how does dex manage to kill anyone at all? He hardly stays on screen long enough to do damage.

r33n

Knight

Kashmere said:
Ive pkd with dex if ur a mage ur in trouble and yes ive been killed by dex :) hes a damn good pvper :)

he is a terrible pvp'er. whenever you see him, just cast greater heal, all he does is explo explo ebolt or poison.. once he realizes that you know how to heal it, he runs and hides and tries to gank you with monsters. He has never stayed on screen with me. Any decent pvp'er should know how to heal his dumps, and if you don't, then i pity you for giving dex praise and not blaming it on your lack of ghealing abilities ;(

neilwang

Wanderer

rlangermann said:
he is a terrible pvp'er. whenever you see him, just cast greater heal, all he does is explo explo ebolt or poison.. once he realizes that you know how to heal it, he runs and hides and tries to gank you with monsters. He has never stayed on screen with me. Any decent pvp'er should know how to heal his dumps, and if you don't, then i pity you for giving dex praise and not blaming it on your lack of ghealing abilities ;(

Killing people with spawn is smart. Perhaps rather than expecting everyone to stand in your face and cast until someone dies, you should re-evaluate your tactics.

rlangermann said:
There really isn't that much to hybrid PvP anyway. Reflect, fast dumping, stun. Pots, bandages, mini/greater.

Viberaider said:
Killing people with spawn is smart. Perhaps rather than expecting everyone to stand in your face and cast until someone dies, you should re-evaluate your tactics.

i agree. i've fought dex in the old mare spawn and as annoyed as i got i never thought it was lame.

dankeggo

Wanderer

Jelly said:
lol how does dex manage to kill anyone at all? He hardly stays on screen long enough to do damage.

Rofl thats the truth, when I switched template to hally/mage hes not a threat because he will run right into your halberd and just run away.