UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thinking about returning

joey2ultima

Sorceror
Thinking about returning

Hey Guys,

Been thinking about returning to the shard for some good pvp, but I have a question before I reinstall.

How has the shard been doing everyone? Is there decent pvp? idocs? faction wars? dungeon hunting?

I really only want to return if there is some pvp waiting for me.

My character names : Ghostly, Ghostface, DeRailed- etc...

Ajax

Lord
Re: Thinking about returning

install and find out for yourself, or use the search feature and read the 5 threads created each week asking the same topic :) I hope you aren't as big of a pain on the forums like you used to be.

M a r k u s

Wanderer

Why does everyone name their characters Ghost?

I'm just curious who the Ghost is that lives in the Tower south of my small tower on Ice :p People like putting faces to names. I like putting forum logins to characters :D

So no more Ghosts!

uonoobs

Knight

ah i think i remember you.. were you on murder inc back in the day
i was prolly Magician back when you were playing ;l

Factions is starting to pick up which means you can dungeon hunt since theres a lack of solid pk's. And theres always IDOC's around but you usually need a few friends to control them.

Murder Inc yah he was, i remeber when all your houses fell, FLow Motions is the only Inc house standing that used to be Inc VIllage