UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thieves Guild

claytonhux123

Wanderer
I have all the required skills for joining the thieves but when i try to join he says i need at least journeyman pickpocket, which i don't see my problem with that because i have GM snooping and 60 stealing so can someone help me please.

Last edited:

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
Your character needs to log at least 40 hours of game time before you can join the guild. Get out there and play, or do the hybrid thing and banksit, but you'll need that 40 hours before you can join

Samus Aran

Traveler
Last time I checked, you cannot have murder counts or else you will get the sysmessage: "This guild is for cunning thieves, not oafish cutthroats." The thieves guild counts long term murder counts, so don't PK anyone while waiting to join the guild.

susejmaster

Traveler
Where is the thieves guild?

There is a guild leader in most cities, he/she wonders the town. Seems to me i see most of them near taverns when i do find em... the bar south of brit bank is a reliable place to find one and since most ppl just chill there anyway not to boring of a spot to wait.

fallen29

Sorceror
Personally what I normally do is kill one of ny players 2 times and bank sit them off so I know when I've been on for 2a days