UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thief general question... [+New on shard]

War2.0

Sorceror
Re: Thief general question... [+New on shard]

The Mute Muse;1974396 said:
You drag the items off of the pouch and let them go, really really really fast. Over and over. Until your client lags in replacing them and you have a split second to dbl click the bag... Wait this isn't a secret is it? I always forget what stealing techniques ppl know.

It's something I'm reluctant to teach people...."rubber banding" is obvious, but using it to your advantage as a thief might not be (to some).

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Meh. The only secret I really never tell people is how to farm metal boxes. (Without customizing)

radese

Wanderer

oh, so really there is no "clean" way to do it. alright, thanks a bunch for the info :)

The Mute Muse;1974396 said:
You drag the items off of the pouch and let them go, really really really fast. Over and over. Until your client lags in replacing them and you have a split second to dbl click the bag... Wait this isn't a secret is it? I always forget what stealing techniques ppl know.

. remove

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Yea but that is only for your sallos pussies!!!!

I'm kidding. I'd use sallos, but I like my macros too much. It is great for thieves because packs don't close until you close them.

The Mute Muse;1974479 said:
Yea but that is only for your sallos pussies!!!!

I'm kidding. I'd use sallos, but I like my macros too much. It is great for thieves because packs don't close until you close them.
Call people pussies, then go on about how you can't play with out a program automating all your actions ;)

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Vicktor Vauhn;1974492 said:
Call people pussies, then go on about how you can't play with out a program automating all your actions ;)

Read my post carefully b4 u mock me.

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

radese;1974816 said:
sallos, i'll check that out too! thank you!

I'd suggest reading up on several guides before you use it. Many people find it confusing to setup hot keys and stuff. I'm not sure why... something about the menu it uses I guess.

Vicktor Vauhn;1974553 said:
Also read my post carefully before you get defensive...

Well then I must be missing something. Enlighten me on what I'm confusing. You were not attempting to mock me for something I was kidding about?

War2.0

Sorceror

I use Razor. I realize that Sallos offers some options that I wouldn't mind, but I've used Razor for too long. Not to mention with a few basic keys/macros setup, you can pretty much steal anything.

Just my 2 cents....

Vingador;1966973 said:
my stealth got stuck at 80... why?!

because you are probably getting close to being skillcap, (skillcap is 700 points) and or you should wear chainmail when you get to 80; wearing heavy armor (not platemail) will make it harder for you to move about stealthily, as armor has the tendency to clank and chink as you move. hence, to train your stealth skill from 80 up, wear chainmail peices.

The Mute Muse;1974429 said:
Meh. The only secret I really never tell people is how to farm metal boxes. (Without customizing)

Really hope your not duping them -- metal boxes arent makeable by any crafters in this game, and i dont think they spawn.. i thought customizing was the only way ?

the finger of accusation (in-game ultima online Plate Glove lookin-ass-mouse cursor) points at you!

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Global pilcher;1976710 said:
Really hope your not duping them -- metal boxes arent makeable by any crafters in this game, and i dont think they spawn.. i thought customizing was the only way ?

the finger of accusation (in-game ultima online Plate Glove lookin-ass-mouse cursor) points at you!

lol, yes because I am totally a gm.
"[dupe 50"
*targets metal box*
*drags to vendor*
"5000"
*rolls in the money*