UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"The where are you from" topic

Champaign Represent. Thats in Illinois... Simon if you order Prime Time Pizza before 5pm I'll most likely be the one delivering it (Its easy to tell Im the only guy at that time under 30 lol.)

Champaign sucks more that chi town... at least there you can leave your house at 10pm and find something to do even if its only a movie, lol.

Allarion: Ya it's hard going home for the summer where everything closes at 9pm. I'm not even close to going out at that time down in CU.

bknoid

Wanderer
Detroit Michigan, America...

Yes I live near 8 mile, no Im not a Ganster, unless its Thursday, Thursday is ganster day at my church.. we usually go around smacking older people promoting our church. Its been going pretty good.

kthxs

pbguy434

Knight
Manhattan Illinois...Where people think they are in a town of rednecks and rebel flags.

And a good share of Nascar Flags. Lol. Idiots.

livingman

Wanderer
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooo*oooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hi from Turkey.