UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Walking Dead

Kingllama

Knight
I had a crazy dream due to that last episode. I've been playing too many zombie games. I was happy the governor was finally dead. If you guys want to see some better preview of febs new episode check out the amc website. It has a cool minute preview!

TheGooch

Sorceror
I had a crazy dream due to that last episode. I've been playing too many zombie games. I was happy the governor was finally dead. If you guys want to see some better preview of febs new episode check out the amc website. It has a cool minute preview!

Rofl, same thing happened to me. The zombies started to speak and shit.

Takeover

Sorceror
The governor died like a bitch though. They're trying hard as fuck to follow the comic book without ruining too much.

The governor died like a bitch though. They're trying hard as fuck to follow the comic book without ruining too much.
I agree about the governor, I disagree about following the comic book. In the comic book his baby and his wife both die at the prison along with everyone except Rick, Carl and Andrea (who they killed off).