UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Walking Dead

toronto_matt

Sorceror

Uomvp

Knight
Powerhouse episode. Best part for me was when Mush came riding in on the horse. Just doesn't look like the chick who rides horses.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Powerhouse episode. Best part for me was when Mush came riding in on the horse. Just doesn't look like the chick who rides horses.

whos mush? the bitch with the sword?

and since when did rick become a farmer? leave them crops to the old man, pick up your gun and go find that governor! im not liking this new anti gun, non violent version of his character. im sure when shit hits the fan tho he will step up and lead again. no more counsel bs, follow me or gtfo! :D

TheGooch

Sorceror
Seems like the water will be an issue this season. Stagnant tubs all over and pretty much everyone is using them. Sick kid spitting all in it when he was in the shower is gonna make more ppl sick with what he had I'm thinking. Maybe some new airborne virus, who knows. And the pig keeling over is telling also. Shits about to get rough for them.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Seems like the water will be an issue this season. Stagnant tubs all over and pretty much everyone is using them. Sick kid spitting all in it when he was in the shower is gonna make more ppl sick with what he had I'm thinking. Maybe some new airborne virus, who knows. And the pig keeling over is telling also. Shits about to get rough for them.

oh ya, i mean the way the premiere ended you gotta think the next ep is going to start out with that story time kid going on a rampage and killing a few people while they are all asleep :p and how they explain it all, cause he wasnt bit, he just got sick and slowly died, then turned. so him + the pigs ya, either the virus has gone airborne or its the water.

i want more answers! those few eps wen they went to the CDC were pretty cool. they need to get into more of that stuff. like the science behind all of it. whats going on in the rest of the world, other cities, all that stuff

TheGooch

Sorceror
oh ya, i mean the way the premiere ended you gotta think the next ep is going to start out with that story time kid going on a rampage and killing a few people while they are all asleep :p and how they explain it all, cause he wasnt bit, he just got sick and slowly died, then turned. so him + the pigs ya, either the virus has gone airborne or its the water.

i want more answers! those few eps wen they went to the CDC were pretty cool. they need to get into more of that stuff. like the science behind all of it. whats going on in the rest of the world, other cities, all that stuff

I read somewhere that they were introducing something worse than the current walkers. Then I saw that chick in the woods with Rick and was like daaaaaaamn, walkers can now talk and are now the living dead WTF!!! But no dice, she just survived that long and was bonkers. Still, she was freaky hehe.

The writers can go so many ways now its crazy. Lots of unanswered questions can be turned into episodes which is good for the longevity of the show. I hope they will write in other survivors from different states and whatnot cause we're only seeing events from around 100 mile radius of Atlanta. An 9 season run is definably doable!

Uomvp

Knight
I have a feeling at some point this season the governor will show up again. I think Rick being a farmer makes him a more well rounded character but I was shocked that they they made a board of electives and he isn't the leader of it. His son is becoming a scary ass child and I suppose for obvious reasons.

My predication for the next episode is that that the kid in the shower does go on a "eating" spree and they are forced out of the prison. They left the preview as most of the camp is gone so now where would they go? Maybe back to Woodberry if it's still around. This looks like it's going to be an amazing season.

Yes Matt the sword lady just didn't feel like typing her name out lol.

Uomvp

Knight
So what's everyone thinking so far? I think it's the best season they have made so far. The writers are doing an insane job and I know the Governor would be back at some point.

getting a little bored with passive michonne/tyreese. They can be thick characters with immense fighting power but now i got this bitch cryin over babies n shit.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
oooh almost forgot about this thread.

all i gotta say is last night's episode was the best of the season so far. reminded me of one of the many great episode from the first season.

the ep went back to basics, was just pure suspense. and now....

*SPOILER*

the governors back! now, shit's about to get real

Uomvp

Knight
It's getting insane again. I love that Rick is leading the pack again and Carl seems to not be a huge dick this season. I really thought Glen would die; I mean his character has really done shit this season.

IMO this is a lot better and more fun to read than any of the bullshit in the pvp section.

Do they still run the talking dead?

toronto_matt

Sorceror
It's getting insane again. I love that Rick is leading the pack again and Carl seems to not be a huge dick this season. I really thought Glen would die; I mean his character has really done shit this season.

IMO this is a lot better and more fun to read than any of the bullshit in the pvp section.

Do they still run the talking dead?

ya talking dead airs just as the new episode is done airing at 10pm. TD is hit and miss tho, 2 sundays ago they had maryln manson on and it was just to fuckin weird. the guy just wouldn't stop talking. somtimes when they get the producers on its worth a watch tho.

def down with rick being back as the leader, bout time. carl seems more like a normal child this season. normal as you can be in a zombie apoc but last season after he shot that unarmed kid i was like, oh man, carls gonna end up being like a fuckin serial killer. but, theres hope for him yet i think :D

nothing like some father son bonding time while cappin like 100 zombies with semi automatics ahaha

Uomvp

Knight
Omg it was amazing except fucking Hershel is gone that sucks. The look he gives Rick before he gets his head chopped off was almost like a sense of pride like he turned a guy who was on a rampage into a calm rational person again. The governor is gone woot. I knew Michonne would get her revenge and the other person finished him off BUT Judith the little fucking girl is gone. I have a feeling that she made it onto the bus somehow and she will re-appear in February.
One of the worst parts of the episode (actually made me kind of sick) was when the Governor shot the little girl in the head after she was bit but overall it was outstanding and I can't wait for it to start again in February.