UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Walking Dead Season 6

crikey

Sorceror
One if the main characters is definitely due to get killed off in the final 2 episodes....

Question: whos it gonna be?
Carol?
Abraham?(according to the comic version, Abrahams character got real lucky Sunday)
Daryl? They probably wouldnt dare
Glenn is probably safe considering his story thus season
Or maybe they pull a game of thrones/boardwalk empire and kill off Rick/Carl

Season 6 has been pretty good so far.

-The raid on The Saviors was pretty badass
- Jesus is pretty good: I like how he trolls Rick and Daryl in episode 10 like 20 times.
-The wolves were pretty awesome...running threw camps using blades and axes: no guns XD. Would be a good name for an all-dexxer griefer guild on here
-Maybe Im sick for thinking this, but the little pussy kid Sam getting eaten alive in front of mom was fantastic. Cant believe they actually showed a child getting killed in television like that
-Also nice to see some of the pussy characters stepping up. For example, Eugene biting off dwights dingdong last week was hilarious. The priest Gabriel is pretty awesome now: quoting bible scripture while executing people LOL

Were some weak points this season as well. Glenns "fake death" and Houdini level escape was off the charts dumb...
Morgans story started off ok. I liked the flashback episode. However considering the current situation, his way of thinking is getting silly. He needs to revert to psycho hermit version. I wonder who will end up in that jail cell he built sunday. Wouldve thought Carol, but she apparently ran away.
Maybe Morgan forged the note, and has Carol locked up in a SECRET cell underground? The visible cell could be a decoy

Anyways, there it is...
Thoughts? Who dies?

Oh, and I predict its gonna be Daryl that dies, only because the guy that plays him has another show coming on soon, so scheduling two shows, where not impossible, could be hard. Oh, and Daryl's attitude change this season, makes me think they are setting that char up for something.

crikey

Sorceror
Oh, and I predict its gonna be Daryl that dies, only because the guy that plays him has another show coming on soon, so scheduling two shows, where not impossible, could be hard. Oh, and Daryl's attitude change this season, makes me think they are setting that char up for something.
Dont forget that last episode ended him getting shot at close range, with a bucket of blood hitting the camera XD

I heard that usually around season 6, longtime characters of any show start getting axed
Sources say its gonna be the worst cliffhanger in the history of cliffhangers.
Of course it will be a cliffhanger....they arent going to defeat Negan in one episode lol.

I just hope the cliffhanger isnt reeaaaalllly bad. Like, negan ties a bunch of Alexandrians tied up, and Bashes one of their brains in offscreen, not letting us know who the victim is until next year (Negan is a macer dexxer, uses supremely vanquishing clubs).

In the comic book this is the point where Negan Bashes Glenns skull in with the bat and kills him, but I doubt thatll happen here. Nobody on the tv show dies the same as the comic counterparts

Well, keep reading if you want my spoiler.................

I just hope the cliffhanger isnt reeaaaalllly bad. Like, negan ties a bunch of Alexandrians tied up, and Bashes one of their brains in offscreen, not letting us know who the victim is until next year (Negan is a macer dexxer, uses supremely vanquishing clubs).

Thats pretty much what I read is going to happen. We will see someone getting their head bashed in, from the victims point of view, so we won't know who it is until next season.

And yeah, Glen dies in the comic book, but the writer/director even said "Don't follow the comic books, we have twists and turns coming."

crikey

Sorceror
i
Well, keep reading if you want my spoiler.................

Thats pretty much what I read is going to happen. We will see someone getting their head bashed in, from the victims point of view, so we won't know who it is until next season.
That sounds quite awful :(
Hopefully whoever said that was just trollin

crikey

Sorceror
Cynical, who do you think that is on the ground in the promo?

Carol, Morgan, random shit zombie, or other

Cynical, who do you think that is on the ground in the promo?

Carol, Morgan, random shit zombie, or other

Looks like a black guy, especially the hands in the second shot, and looks like Morgan's clothes, so gonna say its him. Theres other sneak peaks out there, that show Morgan off on his own, and someone following.

coolbeans

Sorceror
First episode of season 1 was pretty good.
Rest is pure shitfest, all they do is cry, cry & cry like bitches, shit gets old real quick, niggu.

crikey

Sorceror
It's not for everyone

Me and 19,999,999 other Americans will happily tune in

All the hype building up to this episode, I hope they dont fuck it up. I better see some main characters getting SQuAShED :thumbsup:

crikey

Sorceror
Then we get "Fear the walking dead" season 2 starting next Sunday XD
Not sure about this one....some parts were good, some....[e groan

I like the black guy "Strand". Guy is clearly gonna troll the others season 2. There may be potential here

talktalktalk

everyone in ricks group is becoming pussy

carol is crying all damn time, morgan is weak, carl is 1 eye, daryl is dead, everyone wants to make babies, rick just lets his group die

i wish the show starts focusing on negans group at this point. lets watch them decisively take down ricks group with ease. and then they can wrap the show up!

they fucked up killing merle. Shane too. Should have written it better than just killing off ricks best friend and badass in season 2.

YewGuards

Sorceror
Spoiler alart..

... Warned ya....

The mystery character didn't really die. Turns out they just ducked under a dumpster at the last minute. Problem solved.

Unless Daryl's TWD contract is up and he's booked for other roles, he's still alive. It's too obvious if he dies. I'm going with Ambraham, due to him being the only one strong enough to stand back up.