UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Ultimate TV Poll. What is the best show of 2012/2013?

Best show on TV?

• Spartacus (STARZ)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homeland (SHOWTIME)

• American Horror Story (FX)

• True Blood (HBO)

• Downton Abbey (BBC)

• Total voters
haha good scene. I hate the fucking king.

Somehow I get the feeling that little girl who was taught swordsmanship by her dancing instructor will get a rematch with him and lop his head off

Just wait for it. I bet after she finds her family she is going to meet up with the dude that can change his face and appear/disappear. Crazy magic? She is going to be a badass in a 1-4 seasons.

Uomvp

Knight
OMFG lol. It is going to be insane next sunday. Show is def. nasty nice.

I want to see one of those dragons just rip that little bitch kings head off while his inbred mother watches.

kdivers

Knight
Breaking Bad, The Wire, and The Sopranos top three shows ever </thread>

The first three seasons of Breaking Bad were good, then it turned into sucksville. From what I've seen of The Wire and The Sopranos, they are good. But I hear The Sopranos had one of the worst series finales ever, like, worse than Dexter. But only Breaking Bad is a 2012/2013 series.

Anyone watch The Blacklist?

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I personally am really looking forward to the new syfy show Defiance... I think it's the right time for it :) well see though... I don't see why there bothering to do an MMO along side it just yet though.. Asking for failure there.. Wait for the show to build a following first, but a pretty cocky/bold move.. So maybe they know something I don't :)

trailer for anyone who hasn't heard of it :)

[e cry :( this was the biggest boner killer of 2013 for me.

I