UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

the Tribe of the Ill-advised Cavemen!

the Tribe of the Ill-advised Cavemen!

Hey. OK. No... this isnt some new system or anything... this is something I thought of today and thought it would be fun.

First of all, I wanted to start my own clan, but it wasnt working out. So, I decided to attempt to join the savages, but havent been able to get a hold of any of the leadership. Then... I thought to myself... "how funny would it be if a whole clan only used War Hammers?" With 100 str, and 5 members, that would be some huge damage. I figured... lets see if anyone else wants in.

The name of the guild would be "the Tribe of the Ill-advised Cavemen"... basically... your char would only have long hair/long beard and a mustache, and the color will be the far bottm left shade of blue. To make it "RP", but to also laugh at all of those that run around talking like stupid orcs, you would just type sloppy. For example, if i wanted to say "hi"... it would be something like "gnjdhuie". Are people going to understand us? Probably not. But... they dont have to. Onsdkjds?

We are the decendents of the great cavemen you have heard about in the past, but were not taught from them. From studying the beasts through the great hole, we have adapted to different methods of fighiting, while keep bits and pieces of our heritage. This can be seen from the use of the much larger, more powerful War Hammer, as oppose to the basic club our forefathers used. Also, we have learned to cast a few spells, as the great ones through the great hole have used.

To create your name... just randomly push buttons until you get something you like. Also, as caveman, we HATE all Orcs/Savages/Pirates/Undead, just because WE were here first, and we are pissed off because they are stupid.

Mounts. The ONLY mount we can ride is the ancient ridable llama (NOT etheral)... simply from watching how this creature behaves in its native land. Its size also helps, for we cannot figure out how to sit on what they call "Horses".

Clothing! Yes... clothing! We will wear kilts and gloves ONLY (the leadership is authorized Bear Masks)! THATS IT! No "IF" "AND"'s or "BUT"ts!

Secondly, for the temp. I would say:
Macing
Tactics
Anatomy
Resisting Spells
Healing
Magery
Meditation

Simply for heals/xheals, but to keep reasonable stats. Stats will be up to the player.

RANKS CHANGED AND UNDER REVISION!
TITLE - Standing Within Tribe (Clothing/Color)
Fire Maker - Leader (Kilt, Gloves and Bear Mask/Light Reddish/Brown)
Cave Painter - Elder Caveman/Coleaders (Kilt, Gloves and Bear Mask/Brown)
Tool User - Experienced Caveman (Kilt and Gloves/Light Brown)
Meat Hunter - Proven Caveman (Kilt and Gloves/Dark Grey)
Confused Monkey - Recruit (Kilt and Gloves/Light Grey)

The ONLY authorized weapon is the War Hammer, and the ONLY authorized hair is the long hair/long beard with mustache, the color being the far bottom left shade of blue. Names MUST be random letters, for our caveman names cannot be understood by using this silly language they call english.

Just a fun, relaxed but "RP" guild.

A house has already been purchased specifically for the tribe. If you are interested, msg me or post here to join.

I freaking love the idea. I think I'll make one.

Mind if I go a bit different on the template? Something like...

GM...
Mace Fighting
Healing
Anatomy
Tactics
Resisting Spells
Animal Taming (for taming said llamas)
Animal Lore (for understanding llamas)

125/89/11 (unbalanced as hell, but really, if we're ganking people with war hammers, what's it matter?)

No magery because, well, to be honest, it doesn't make sense for a caveman to know how to cast spells if he isn't smart enough to ride a horse. Coraps porsad fodra smarlat peoapelas!

fierywater said:
I freaking love the idea. I think I'll make one.

Mind if I go a bit different on the template? Something like...

GM...
Mace Fighting
Healing
Anatomy
Tactics
Resisting Spells
Animal Taming (for taming said llamas)
Animal Lore (for understanding llamas)

125/89/11 (unbalanced as hell, but really, if we're ganking people with war hammers, what's it matter?)

No magery because, well, to be honest, it doesn't make sense for a caveman to know how to cast spells if he isn't smart enough to ride a horse. Coraps porsad fodra smarlat peoapelas!

Haha... I appreciate it, sunfiregt. Were doin great so far, with 11 members in a day!

Hmm... to respond to this. For now, Im trying to get the members to keep the same temps... just for now. The reason why we have magery/med, is for crosshealing. Crosshealing is a must. Ive been testing it out, and its working well. The temp you have there is perfect, minus the lore and taming. If anything, I would want 2 other skills... although I would like specific templates.

I and other members have tamers where we go tame the llamas and transfer them. I suggest feeding one, stabling it, and grabbing another to ride. DONT take the 1 out of the stables, and hes yours in a week. That, or buy the pet bonding ball from donations page:).

Oooh... and about the magery. We know about magery and meditation from watching those through the great hole. We have studied them for years, and have begun to apply their tactics. Horses are too big for us to get on, and we CANNOT use etherals, for fear of falling through!

If interested, or you have more concerns, dont hesitate to message me here or on AIM - LinkinMeth81. Thanks.

KharneKGB said:
'cavemen' who cast the same spells as civilized humans? back to the drawing board

At least your not a complete idiot. Shit... wait. My bad.

First of all, we do not cast the same spells. We only cast defensive spells.

That being said, we arent just "Cavemen"... we are the "Ill-advised"... the decendents of those that held the name. We did not know all it was to be a caveman, but learned our tactics by watching those through the great hole.

At least I have a fucking storyline... and I didnt jack a pre-made storyline from UO and stray far from it. Think about what you say (type) before you say (type) it.

KharneKGB

Wanderer
First of all, we do not cast the same spells. We only cast defensive spells.

wow that makes it legit. oh wait, not really. back to the drawing board!

re: that storyline. you just made that up to try and zing me on this board. again, should have preplanned all this crap earlier - back to the drawing board!

KharneKGB

Wanderer
heh jazz you know i wouldnt have even cared and might have provided more constructive assistance/ideas if he didnt 'kick things off' with a bitch about the current uog rp community. all that i say about his caveman guild is still true nonetheless

Sphen

Wanderer
ok yea we have magery, for healing and support. not for the use of attacking everyone like 95% of the shard does. and really wtf do u want us to do just be pure fighters with macing?? we'll get raped. we need at least one little thing to help us survive a little longer.

p.s. kharne your gay

Devine

Page
Sphen said:
ok yea we have magery, for healing and support. not for the use of attacking everyone like 95% of the shard does. and really wtf do u want us to do just be pure fighters with macing?? we'll get raped. we need at least one little thing to help us survive a little longer.

p.s. kharne your gay
Orc and savage dexxers do, and you guys seem to love putting them down all the time. Cavemen didn't use sorcery to heal themselves, they used primitive medicine or just died. Back to the drawing board!

KharneKGB

Wanderer
so they want to make all these illogical rules just so they can 'pwn' at pvp. they arent even really rping then, they're just a bunch of guys who wear kilts, fight sub par and talk like morons. based on that sphen i think it's you who enjoys male companionship :)

Sphen

Wanderer
no first.class.mail you just helped kill one of us while the rest of your friends did all the work

KharneKGB said:
wow that makes it legit. oh wait, not really. back to the drawing board!

re: that storyline. you just made that up to try and zing me on this board. again, should have preplanned all this crap earlier - back to the drawing board!

Your a fucking dumbass. Can I prove it? Please? Please?

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16335

BOOM! There it is, motherfucker. Thats the only proof I need to know how much of a jackass you really are and how unreliable all of your information is. Just made that up? Go there... my first post about the Tribe of the Ill-advised Cavemen... and get a fucking clue. I stated the same thing there "casting a few spells as they have seen those though the great hole do". Then... the templates only have magery and meditation.

So... for once and for all... you are completely ignorant. You have no clue what your talking about. Once again, invite me to your 12th birthday party?