UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Trade Reputation System is Online!

jhaglund

Sorceror
Re: The Trade Reputation System is Online!

prolly should disable the "delete post" option to prevent scams/liars/bullshit drama

Addicted

Disciple

jhaglund said:
prolly should disable the "delete post" option to prevent scams/liars/bullshit drama

I don't see how that affects anything. Mods can still see deleted posts.

XIQJX

Wanderer

Addicted said:
A big thanks to Terron for getting this working again! <3

Just so everyone knows, this system alerts mods and admins to suspicious activity and anyone caught abusing the system will be banned.

That sounds like when our teachers told us that the computer tests we were taking could detect if we were guessing (and that it would boot us off our test if we were), and then I had to guess on a bunch of questions because our teacher didn't give us the definitions for a lot of terms, and it never detected anything. ;(

Addicted

Disciple

The system actually sends out emails to the mods when certain things happen, like if someone reps someone with a similiar ip.

Not to mention 2 people have already been banned for abusing the system.

selo

Wanderer

I repped a guy I bought off and I repped him. But he didn't rep me back :(

joeycod

Wanderer

ilike his however there should be some sort of challange or somethng.

some guy neg repped me b/ i was beeing rude (he was being stupid) no scamng nothinghg etc..

Addicted

Disciple

Actually there is:

See the part that is circled. Click the triangle with the !. It's like the report bad post button.

This should only be used when needed, not just because you don't like having a negative comment.