UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Trade Reputation System is Online!

Terron

Knight
The Trade Reputation System is Online!

For those of you that remember the iTrader Trade Reputation system; it has returned! For those not famialler with the system, it is an eBay style comment system to help keep track of good and bad sellers and buyers.

The guide on how to use this system is located here:

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63372

Sorry for the delay in its return! Also, all previous trade reputation has been wiped, all users are starting new.

Addicted

Disciple
Re: The Trade Reputation System is Online!

A big thanks to Terron for getting this working again! <3

Just so everyone knows, this system alerts mods and admins to suspicious activity and anyone caught abusing the system will be banned.

SirJohnDeW

Wanderer

its pretty buggy to be honest i had someone give me +1 rep on the itrader now its gone? and the required url is buggy also, is this still in beta stage ?

Addicted

Disciple

SirJohnDeW said:
its pretty buggy to be honest i had someone give me +1 rep on the itrader now its gone? and the required url is buggy also, is this still in beta stage ?

The system was reset a few minutes after it was put it to make a few changes. People are required to link to a thread where the trade took place. This prevents abuse.

Before someone says "What about trades done only in game?" - this is forum trade rep, we can't monitor in game.

SirJohnDeW

Wanderer

Addicted said:
The system was reset a few minutes after it was put it to make a few changes. People are required to link to a thread where the trade took place. This prevents abuse.

Before someone says "What about trades done only in game?" - this is forum trade rep, we can't monitor in game.

YES!!! THANK GOD so no one can give abuse !! i was scared that you would of kept it optional but now they have to prove the person was selling it or buying!!! THANKS STAFF no one can give me bad trade rep now ;]

tbh i thought it was illegal to scam on forums? thats why i personally never did that hmm i didn't know it was legal... why scam on forums when u can just scam ingame weird "iTrade" system i guess

Addicted

Disciple

This system is not even 2 hours old and 2 people have already been banned for abusing it.

Kinda sad.