UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The time has come.... Some of you get you wish

The time has come.... Some of you get you wish

I started the COA to be the same guild I have always run. In the begining COA was a uper powerful guild with fresh Ideas and great RP. We had a more diverse and active community and people accepted most other poeples styles of Roleplay. As time wore on things changed in COA that were either my fault or I didnt take care of. Coa gained more zealous members and people who didnt forge our institution and created a stigma. One I could have avoided. Coalition became reborn after that left and grew steadily. THings moved forward and things got better. As time wore on the stigma from the past and my own actions labeled me a BAD leader and a BAD rper. I would like to state for the record 8 months or even a year ago when certian members werent as voiced.. werent here. Or didnt think themselves as highly my RP would have been understood... I would like to think so.

After talking to some of the members its appareant because I dont RP like alot of the community and because of the stigma and rep that has been bestowed onto me. COA will never prosper with me as leader. Also Its probably better since I am a shitty leader who carelessly runs guilds into the ground.. or so Ive been told. I love COA. I built it, I coddled it, I was there in the best times, ive been there in the worst times. I never gave up on her and she never gave up on me. But because of the current community we live in, where if you arent them you arent good enough... I was labeled with such a name that hinders my guild from growing. You dont know the pain or frustration a leader faces when he realizes that staying may cause hurt and pain to the ones he cares for or the org he loves the most. Am I directly responsible for COA falling? I dont know. I think theres more to it. Will COA rise again... I have no doubt that my leaving will cause the stigma to lift and life can go on. Does this hurt? ...Alot. Do I wanna quit playing.. No. Will I be part of the Community? Thats a good question.. Ive RPd on this server for... a year now and it wasnt until I had power that my RP was questioned. Maybe if I never touched that power again few would focus so much scrutiny on one man who is just trying to play the game.

Faust will be a wanderer for now. Aimless patroling as a leader of a time long gone. One where your honor and principles were what drove you and none challenged that. I said it before and Ill say it again. After COA there will be no more guilds run by Nathaniel. I dont want the responsiblitiy. I dont want the repretation of a leader who is terrible, just because he is who doesnt let whats popular and what everyone considers right to rule them. Im done with that. I never was that man, I never will be.

It is with the heaviest of hearts and more pain than you know that I resign as Arch Lord of the Coalition Legion. Good luck Harefdur... its a cold bitch when the spot light sits on you and everyone is waiting and hoping that you screw up.

Re: The time has come.... Some of you get you wish

Can you say... Nipolean complex?

A good leader, first must be a good follower.
It's good that you try, but you try too hard thusly leading yourself strait into the ground. I say this only in contrast to this "current" post. Not as an overall analysis of your online persona.

Best of luck on your next guild, as I'm sure there'll likly be another. I'll juxtapos, perhaps join you on your next adventure.

as I said... I wont be leading another... Im paying for my and COA's past crimes... I wont drag them down with me... or this attainded reputation...

Nienor

Wanderer

Good luck with that Nate. It is nice that the COA will go on.

shar'thok

Wanderer

wow hmm this brings a lotta sorrow to me though you would doubt it...you were a good opponent and fun to shackle in my prison but all good things eventually come to an end...i was hopeing you coulda held the reign a little bit longer though...if you ever try to gain back power i support you 100% but i know you wont...you did a good effort im sure lots of people are angered at you because they say youre horrible at it, well make them take the spotlight and laugh at them it isnt so easy is it?