UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Tale Untold

Chapter I

The pouring rain pounded along the ground splashing in a rather dramatic fashion as the liquid bullets crushed along the hard stone paths that led outside Vesper. The dark swirling clouds blocked whatever light the sun had to offer and even though it was midday it felt as if it was more like eight in the evening. The wind, howling as loudly as a Teterious, blocked out all sound besides its own screams of pathetic whiny-ness. Amidst this chaotic weather, a heavily garmented man made his way forth towards the eastern bridge which leads into Vesper.

The blankets of falling rain had not only made it hard to see and walk, but it had also flooded the rivers around Vesper. The low income city ( much like Para Twin's ho.. oh never mind ), couldn't afford proper flood gates, so now the streets were filled with knee high water rushing in all directions. The bridges were the worst, the water widely raged through the stone railings making it impossible to cross without being swept away.

But to this mysterious man he had no problems crossing, by simple muttering a few words under his breathe he easily teleported across coming to a less flooded side which was right by Vesper's North Bank. Not many were outside daring to travel in this weather; the few who did try were having trouble even trying to stand up properly. The strange man had a bit of trouble, his robes were soaking wet, his sandals... torn by the wind, and his pointy wizard hat? Slumped with water.

But sure enough he had reached Vespers Inn, and without hesitation he made his way inside. Magically no water or wind flew inside as the man made his way through the Inn's strong wood doors. Next to the door were bards playing magically upon their instruments merrily keeping the hideous weather from getting inside and spoiling all the fun.

The place was crowded, wizards, warriors, bards, thieves, tamers, alchemists, all kinds of people spent their time hiding out the storm inside this warm cozy Inn. Although this man was not here for comfort oh no... He was here on much more important business, business which not only concerned him but the rest of Felucia.

"A Bong Elemental, so nice to see you finally here. Was the traveling good?" Said the barkeep as he cleaned a dirty mug.

"Not as bad as it could've been." Replied Bong as he scanned the room seeming as if he was watching his back. "The others?" He turned back, eyeing the barkeep.

"Room 69.." The man turned taking ahold of a large brass key, "Last room down the left hall." Bong nodded while taking the key, as he walked he mumbled yet another spell this time a small flame went around him drawing out all the water which had made home in his attire. Instantly the water vaporized leaving him dry, and temporarily smoky

"At last." Said a voice as Bong entered the dimly lit room. Candles were scattered providing just enough light for the small circle to see each other’s faces. Instantly as Bong removed his heavy robe a cluster of three people stood to greet him.

"Chubby Chaser, I believe I met you once a few months ago." Smiled a large burly man as he shook Bongs hand. Bong smiled back, but he was really trying not to smirk at the man’s rather pubic looking soul patch.

"Good to see you again Bong." Greeted another man known as Neon Whistler, they had been friends back in the day but lost touch one Neon went through his "Yolo" phase.

"G-G-G-Good to m-m-meet you Sir B-B-Bong Elemental." Said a much younger man, "M-M-My name is C-C-C-."

"His names Crikey, don't mind him much he just stutters when he is nervous." Said the last man who remained sitting at the other side of the table. Bong patted Crikey's shoulder, he almost fainted, but luckily Neon took a hold of him as the group sat back down.

Leaning across the table Bong smiled as the last man stood to shake his hand, "Almost a pleasure to see you again UoNoobs."

UoNoob's smiled, "Please, call me Boo." With introductions out of the way the group took their seats, it was time to be serious.

"You all know why you were called here." Boo had begun the talking and together the group huddled in fascinated as Boo and Bong both recapped on what had happened within the last month.

In reality what was really happening across Felucia started farther back, and although my history of it all is a bit brief I will do my best to catch you up to the date Boo, Bong, and all them had this conversation back at Vesper Inn.

It first started a year and a half ago, when a murderous cult known as Holy began rising. Only the darkest, corrupted, and fattest wizards, warriors, and tamers joined the cult selling their souls for the power it had to offer. Although nothing was proven, great evidence connected Jim Fagey to the cult. Three months pass, Holy is now the largest guild of warriors of all types, none other contest their great numbers, slowly but surely after much sucking Holy starts to swallow them all up.

Due to great need of mages Jim Fagey is taken into the Council of Mages, strangely enough as he enters the Council, Holy begins to “break apart.” Jim Fagey rises in the ranks until suddenly he becomes Commander of Arms, a position granting him power over all the military mages. The only position higher than this, The Arch-Mage, which just six months ago belonged to Fabulous.

It was just a month ago when the ship carrying Fabulous sank off the coast of Moonglow, Holy had returned. Jim Fagey was the one man who could defeat them, he was the only one right to fill the position of Arch-Mage, and he had to be the next in line! But….. Not everything panned out correctly for him, Impulse, The Head of Council Defense was voted in by the Council, leaving Fagey where he had started.

Give me a moment while I rest my hands……… Ahh that’s good, let’s carry on now.

“So Fagey is after Arch-Mage? How do politics help him in his takeover?” Chubby was busy stuffing his face with cakes while speaking. Neon, who was next to him, couldn’t help but look in disgust as a few tid-bits landing near him.

“The power that comes with the title. Don’t you see? As the Arch-Mage he has the power to incriminate anyone, assassinate anyone, and even wage war….. CRIKEY!” Yelled Boo as he turned to the youngest of the group.

“Y-Yes?”

“Stop picking your nose.”

“S-S-Sorry…” Crikey sat up, acting like he knew what was going on when in all reality, the only thing going through his head were boogers, kangaroos, boobs, and even more boogers.

“There’s another thing we haven’t told you.” Said Bong as he looked over to Boo who already knew the information. For a second they both stared at each other, despair within their eyes.

“It was months ago that I began keeping a watch on Fagey…” Bong lit up a pipe. “Didn’t do much at first, spent most of time in the library of Serpent’s Hold, it was hard to see what he did in there though. Holy members were always with him, staying far enough so that he could not be connected, but saying close enough to make sure he was protected.” Bong took a long drag, coughing out a cloudy smoke of haze.

“B-B-Boy, you r-really are K-K-Keeper of the Chronic.” Awed Crikey at the smoke. Bong smiled, then continued…

“It was just weeks ago before this meeting was called together when I was able to follow Fagey and his goons into Cove. What I saw…. Trust me; I didn’t believe it at first. He was-was somehow controlling the Ancient Liches, all of them just-just obeying his every comma.-“

“That’s impossible!” Blurted out Neon. “It’s impossible to control the spawn besides the tamable mounts!”

“Not entirely.” Mumbled Boo. “An old lost form of Magic long ago used to exist. A rare form of necromancy that was said to have been stripped of the world from the High Gods long ago gave the ability to control dark things, evil things, anything absent of love.”

“How did he obtain this?” Questioned Neon while trying to stay calm.

“Only at a high state of power can one do this, but it is through the act of selling your soul, life and all it has to offer is stripped leaving a figure of destruction. No emotion, no feeling, nothing besides hate.” Boo stopped to look at the others has their faces were coated with anxiety.

“He’s going after the Champions of Felucia and worst, he’s going after the Harrower.”

“Oh hamburgers!” Squeaked Crikey as he jumped in his feet.

“Why hasn’t he already done this?”

“I’m not sure, there might be something he needs that only the title of Arch-Mage grants. But my best bet is that he still fears the power of the other factions. But with Arch-Mage, he can ensue a war to distract them, weaken them, and then when the time is right…. Strike.”

“Can’t we kill him and be done with it?” Huffed Chubby as he confidently chomped on a sausage.

“How does one die that has no life?” Replied Bong in a doubtful tone.

“So he’s invincible?”

“Not quite, there are ways to slay a necromancer but with our spells of magic, no matter how powerful they are. We can only hurt him. Until I find a way we can only delay his moves.”

The others were a bit quite, Boo sat up staring out the window to see the dark clouds twirl and swirl. While looking at the horrendous weather a shadowy figure lingering outside caught his eye, but as soon as it appeared it vanished within a flash of lighting.

“Chubby and Neon will head to Britain. Try to get ahold of your True Brit friends Faterious and Sticky, make sure they have The King of Britain heavily guarded. I have a feeling Fagey might be Holy up to something…. As for me I’ll head to Occlo, I have a friend there who may be of much help…. Bong, you were old friend with Impulse correct?” A Bong Elemental nodded toward Boo. “Good, good, keep an eye on him and if you can arrange a meeting. Try to let him know what is going on, your respectable around the Council, he’ll believe you.. Leave tonight, we’ll use the cover of the storm to shield us, I have a feeling Fagey knows we’re on to him.” Said Boo just remembering about the shadow he had just seen.

“What about me!” Smiled Crikey who was no longer nervous but happy, “I have this Vanq, Supreme, Spear!”

“Crikey.” Sighed Boo as he placed his fingers along his forehead, “Learn how to play a fucking mage.”

The group had split, Bong taking the bridge towards Minoc, Chubby and Neon heading towards the Moongate with Boo currently making his way through the flooded streets hoping to get to his boat. Crikey, who still had not received final instructions was desperately following him.​
“I don’t understand Boo. Why can’t we just recall to where we need to go?” Asked Crikey as he marched through the streets trying to keep up.​
“Code 12, Section 15 of the Unity Law. ‘All recalls/opened gates will be tracked and kept scrolled to keep record if one participates in acts which threaten the peace within the kingdom of Britainia. Access to these records are seen only by the Commanding Lord of True Britiana, and The Commander of Arms of The Council of Mages.”​
“So you’re saying?” Crikey was still a bit confused.​
“Fagey already has a suspicious eye on us. If we recall anywhere he’ll know where we are. Not something we want to risk.” After speak Boo found himself at the docks.​
The water was curling, thrashing, and splashing all over the place. Waves rose high along the edges of the cliffs then slammed into the rocks with such force that the water hissed into the air spilling along the streets.​
“Take this key; it’s a spare to my boat. If you ever in trouble recall to it. Fagey can’t tract a key recall.” With that said Boo hoped onboard and ordered his sea captain to raise anchor.​
“Head into Delucia, look for a man named Carnifex, tell him Boo says, ‘You are a pathetic person.’ He’ll know what it means!” With one command the boat was off, roughly battling its way out of the docking area and into the sea. Shortly after it vanished from Crikey’s view.​
Bong had made his way outside of Vesper, through the pathway which led up to Minoc, and was soon cutting through Tessa’s Cove. The rain had still not let up so the ground he walked upon was slick and muddy, but most of the water would wash away heading towards the rivers nearby. The trees hung low, their branches weight by the water and their trunks darkened by the moisture which had sunk into it.​
Finally Bong had reached his destination, a large stone house with lots of decorations on the roof. He knocked once upon the door.​
“Who is it? I don’t want to 1v1!” Yelled the voice from within.​
“What makes you think an old friend wishes to 1v1?” Replied Bong as he laughed.​
The door creaked just a bit, then it busted open as a man with two tails, a short mustache and a beard smiled at Bong.​
“My god, I haven’t seen you since our old troublesome days….! Come in, come in have some tea!” Said the man as he welcomed Bong inside.​
Bong nodded, “Very nice to see you to Apostle Paul.”​
Apostle set a large tea with bowling water on a small wooden table which was laid before them. All around the room were scattered chests and chairs with a few kegs tipped over. The house seemed like a mess, but to Apostle he knew where everything was.​
“So what brings you by Tessa’s in weather like this?” Apostle asked as he cheerfully poured two cups of tea.​
“I’m afraid not to just say hello.” Bong took out his long pipe; dropped in some herb, lit it, then continued speaking. “I need your help with something…. Have you kept in touch with Impulse lately?”​
“That fat cow?” Laughed Apostle, “Haven’t seen him since he became a part of the High Council. Isn’t he the Arch-Mage now?” Taking a sip of his key Apostle grinned at the smell of Bong’s smoke.​
“Yes indeed he is, as a matter of fact his old guild is pretty much all in the Council. Scorx is The Head of Council Defense, and Milk is The Mage of Council Affairs…” Taking another puff Bong continued speaking, “I know you have kept up to date with Fagey’s rise to power correct?” Apostle nodded, “Then you’d understand why Impulse’s promotion to Arch-Mage puts him in jeopardy yes? I know you don’t like him, shoot I don’t even like that fat, smelly, triple-chin piece of homo meat- but… For the better of the land we must see that he remains as Arch-Mage. Even though he is horrible in many ways, he stills has a morally good heart.”​
“A clotted fat one at that.” Laughed Apostle as he took another sip. “But I just don’t see how I can help you?” Apostle’s tone became serious. “If its supplies you need then that’s about all I can really offer.”​
“What about your old faction squad? Aren’t they still around?”​
“HA-“Chimed Apostle, “We haven’t seen action in many months now, almost a year. I don’t even know where half of them are!”​
Suddenly before Bong could say a word a flash of lighting lit the landscape and in the corner of his eye a figure was spotted outside a nearby window. Bong stood to his feet, “You have any active neighbors?” His voice now a bit suspicious.​
“No not really.”​
Lurking to the window Bong took a gaze outside. The blankets of rain made it hard to see clearly, and the lack of sunlight provided no guidance. There was only a grim roll of darkness that surrounded the wooded area, the only flashes of daytime came when lightning struck.​
“It could’ve just been an orc, they sometimes roam around here.” Apostle stood, he wasn’t as worried as Bong on this one.​
“I have a feeling Holy may even be watching us now...” Bong kept his gaze through the window, seeing if he could spot any movement. Yet sadly it was too dark.​
“We should leave...” Said Bong as his eyes suddenly lit up.​
“I’m not going out of the comfort of my home into that… No thank you!” Apostle was busy pouring himself another cup of tea while speaking.​
“No…..We-we should really leave now.” Bong had somewhat of a calm yet anxious tone in his voice and it was just enough to get Apostle to his feet to look out the window.​
His cup crashed along the ground….. Outside his house was a balron.​

crikey

Sorceror
I want to hear more about the great and powerful Crikey! You know the "young ones" in these types of stories always end up as some sort of badass trump card against the forces of evil ;)

Crikey appeared through the blue moon gate which led to the nullified boundaries of the Delucia Dueling Area. Long ago, before any could remember some sort of mystified magic had been placed around these dueling pits. People could freely and safely spar each other without the fear of dying or being attacked.​
All around the duel pit people were bickering and arguing over who was better and who was more skilled. Crikey rolled his eyes, then continued on out heading into Delucia. The smell of the area was revolting; it was a mix between sweat, maneuver, and garbage. The place was a total slum, nothing but muddy streets, straw buildings, and the population consisted of beggars, thieves, and prostitutes. Goddess, Poormanbikini, and Viker pulled and tugged on Crikey as he walked back. “I can make you feel like a real man!” Said Goddess, who was clearly hooked on snorting ash. Crikey, ignoring the rather attractive hooker, pulled away knowing that he had more important matters to attend too.​
“Ahh Crikey!” Cried a voice from nearby as Crikey made his way across the mage shops. Crikey turned and was instantly greeted by Captain Josh, from behind Josh there came Captain Chad both of them riding upon strong and sturdy mares.​
“What brings you to this filthy city.” Asked Chad who had a mouth full off brown and crooked teeth.​
“I am actually looking for Carnifex, have you seen him around lately?”​
“Well he never really comes out and usually stays in the duel pits. But I did see him chase a red along with fifty other blues up north towards sand pit. He might still be up there.” Chimed in Josh. “Here we’ll go with you just let me grab a few more bola’s. You know I have about fifteen, but you never know when you going to need to just spam someone.”​
As they were leaving Crikey’s eye was caught by the beauty of Goddess, but as he lingered on he saw Goddess take Big Jake behind the staples for a quickie, in jealously and betrayal he turned away.​
Along the way up the group came across a few lone murderers, and without any mercy they vanquished them. First by throwing a bola, then by saying all kill, then by throwing another bola. All Crikey did was swing his spear, simple tactic yet efficient.​
As they made their way along the sand pit, then towards the savages they came across the man they were looking for, Carnifex. He was alone somewhat suspicious but trust what Boo had told him Crikey approached without hesitation.​
“You guys seen that Ch4ot1x-guy?” Said Carnifex right away. “He like wants to duel me but like I already beat him like 5000000 times so it’s no point. You guys saw that right? Wanna see some old pictures of me killing him? That’s enough proof right?”​
“Uhhh…” Crikey was a bit confused, “Anyways Boo has a message for you, he says ‘You are a pathetic person.”​
Carnifex’s face grew serious, then looking about he seemed worried. “Hurry come with me.” Opening up a moon gate the group went through leading to his house. Not thinking Crikey didn’t question the act, he was just happy to get out of the slums of Delucia.​
“So Fagey really has done this much.” Mumbled Carnifex as he let the group into his home. Suddenly the tone of Carnifex’s voice changed from fearful into mischievous. “You do know that he has grown too much in power to be stopped.”​
“That’s not true, Boo is on his way to find out right now how to stop him. While the others make sure Impulse remains alright. It might be a far stretch but it can be done.” Crikey was confident while speaking.​
“Why?” Carnifex turned around; his eyes seemed a bit darker than they had just been. “Why not embrace it? Embrace the power that he has, it’s not as bad as many think.”​
“Turn over to the red side? That’s unethical. All those innocent people out there how can you say that they….. Wait…” Crikey paused, Chad and Josh had no idea what was going on. “How do you know that?”​
“Hm?” Replied Carnifex who was playing dumb.​
“How do you know ‘it’s not as bad as many think.’” Quoted Crikey.​
A smile grew across Carnifex’s face, “Not all resist the power of Fagey, sometimes the best things to do in life are embrace the change.”​
“You didn’t, how could you betray us!”​
“Betrayal? Oh no dear Crikey you got it all wrong.” From behind Carnifex a few dark shadows emerged, it seemed as if they had just suddenly appeared there. There was Funicular, Light Level-wins, Man Bear Pig, and Emerson Sue, it was now clear that Carnifex had turned on the others. “I am simply looking out for you all, it is only for the best to life under the rule of Fagey, then to die trying to resist.”​
Looking around the now crowded room Crikey grew tense and nervous, Chad and Josh still not having a clue of what was going on. But in pure instinct they readied themselves. “B-b-but you c-c-can’t do this!”​
“Oh what’s the matter? A lil nervous there Crikey?”​
“I-I-I won’t l-let this happen! N-n-n-n-n-no!” Crikey screamed raising his spear.​
“Then it seems as if you will die with the rest of your idiotic friends!” Suddenly there was a loud noise, a swarm of energy bolts were pouring towards Crikey.​
Battle at Carnifex Manor.
Jumping off his beetle he barely dodged the attack, but sadly his beetle absorbed the damage disintegrating due to the massive power of the spell. The conflict soon spilled outside with Crikey doing his best to fight on foot while both Chad and Josh strategically used their mares as another deadly tool. Man Bear Pig and Emerson Sue were currently dealing with Crikey as for Carnifex, Light Level, and Funicular: they dealt with the Captains.​
Dodging a lighting strike Crikey threw an explosion potion which went sailing towards Man Bear Pig. Luckily the explosion was dodged and in retaliation both Sue and Pig sent flame strikes. Crikey could feel the scorching heat surround him, but luckily enough he was able to lunge from the ground where he stood on and just as he rolled away pillars of flames succumbed the small space. The heat alone was enough to set a nearby tree ablaze, the fire soon quickly began to spread. This is where Crikey now had the advantage, being the slick little annoying fly he is, running off into the spreading flame both Sue and Pig foolishly followed.​
“On your right there Chad!” Said Josh as he sent an energy bolt towards Funicular who was barely able to dodge the strike.​
“Why thanks Josh.” Replied Chad as he caught eye of Carnifex trying to load a flame strike, shooting a couple magic arrows his eye Carnifex had a troubling time trying to get prepared. “Watch your left now Josh!” Continued Chad as he sent a few more magic arrows towards Carnifex who was now taking cover behind a tree.​
“Why thank you Chad.” Answered Josh as he saw Light Level-wins trying to flank them. Using both his mare and an explosion Josh was easily able to drive Light Level away.​
“Oh now watch your back again Josh.” Warned Chad as he saw Funicular now trying to sneak up on them.​
“No problems with that Chad.” Replied Josh as he sent a row of magic arrows his way. Funicular, un-able to fully dodged the attacks, was stricken across the shoulder blade, Chad’s mare, which had been attacking Funicular, caught up to the now wounded man. Funicular tried teleporting away but as he did a lucky explosion casted by the mare hit right where he landed. One second Funicular was standing, with only a wounded shoulder. The next he was flying a few yards away both his legs missing.​
“Well done Josh, he certainly won’t be bothering us now will he-uh.” Chad stopped talking, his breathe had been stripped from him. Josh turning around to see what had happened to his friend was shocked in both horror and misery. An energy bolt at silently torn through him, leaving a wide gape across his left rib cage. Falling to his feet Chad gasped for breathe, “Well now Josh, it seems as if they-they have gotten the better of me.” Chad collapsed, all life had been stripped away.​
In reality they really hadn’t gotten the best of him, they had only outnumbered him. From behind a whole new roll of Holy members had recalled in. There was Eyedea, Dirk Mcchirp, Ghost, HomebreSauce, AR-15, and Whitebeard with both a dragon and mare. From behind the tree’s Carnifex and Light Level came out.​
“Not so tough now are you!” Mocked Carnifex. Josh said nothing; he was still in shock from the death of his friend. His face smeared in dirt with tears rolling down his cheeks he turned back to face the group of Holy members which had now surrounded him. “Don’t you clearly see now that resistance is futile?”​
“All I see is that it took nine of you to kill two bola tamers.” Taking a deep breath Josh wiped a tear from his face, then turned screaming to the skies above. “LOLNOPE LOLNOPE LOLNOPE!” His repeating yells soon died out underneath the sound of explosion and energy bolts.​
From the nearby burning forest Crikey had been watching through the blaze. Behind him was the lifeless body of Man Bear Pig, Emerson Sue had been injured a little ways back and fearing death she ran off. His heart sunk low at the sight of the execution. They had no part of this battle yet they had valiantly fought it. As he watched, he could see the miserable body of Funicular dragging its way towards the group.​
“He…help me.” Cried the body in pain, blood trailing from Funiculars missing lower half.​
Taking a glance at the body Whitebeard smirked, “There’s no room for the weak here…” Shortly after Whitebeard allowed for both his dragon and mare to have its way with the body. No one showed any sign of remorse.​
“Crikey’s still out there sir.” Carnifex now had a tone of respect towards Whitebeard.​
“He couldn’t of gotten far, spread out and search through the flames. Kill him on sight.” Whitebeard remounted his mare while the others took off. “I’ll aware Fagey to watch for his recalls.” Suddenly Whitebeard and his Dragon vanished, AR-15 followed with Carnifex behind them as well.​
Breathing heavily Crikey began to run, but the thick surrounding smoke was too much to power through and due to the lack of exhaustion he collapsed. When falling a gold ship key spilled out, remembering what Boo had told him he picked it up, muttered a few words, and vanished.​

Apostle Paul fell with speed crashing through a small market stand outside Magincia’s bank. Right behind him A Bong Elemental followed, yet he landed more gracefully. Citizens around the bank were a bit surprised at first, but figuring it must have just been an unlucky recall they carried on doing their business. Some guards were about to approach the two, but thought otherwise and carried on guarding their posts.​
“Hurry get up!” Bong lifted up Apostle dragging him to his feet while also pushing through the crowd of people. From the corner of his eyes Bong could see a few hooded figures recall in around them, Fagey must have surely been tracking them.​
“Four men behind us, don’t make it obvious.” Bong whispered while trying to pick up the pace.​
Apostle turned a bit, “What should we do?”​
“Just follow me.” Bong knew that for now, as they were in the main square, they were safe with guards nearby. But the second they got into the back alleys, they would be on their own. While cutting through a mage shop it was now obvious that four men were following them, all of them hooded from head to toe.​
Quickly scurrying out the back door Apostle and Bong broke into a run cutting through small clothing lines and trash barrels. The second the other four caught eye of their escape, they too broke into a run. Apostle, who was used to running, was a bit faster than Bong. A few yards behind them the sound of rushing energy bolts were heard. Diving into Apostle, Bong tackled him into a small barrel of fish letting the energy bolts wiz by just a few inches over head.​
Raising his hand Bong sent a fireball roaring towards the direction of his attackers. Three of them were able to dodge it but the last one was hit across the chest, and as his robes were engulfed in flames Bong and Apostle made another break for it.​
“Bong watch out!” Apostle had kept an eye out for what was coming from behind and as he peered back he saw a volley of magic flaming arrows come soaring their way. Ducking underneath a small crate of fruit Bong did the same, but his tall pointy wizards hat was not so lucky as the arrows tore into it sticking it into a nearby wall.​
Popping up both Bong and Apostle fired spells back at the attackers. The spells missed, Bong’s spell crashing into a side of the building blowing a hole through it while Apostle’s lighting strike hit Takeover's well known cat, Oliver, causing it to vanish on impact. The three attackers took cover behind a few open stands and building corners, then fired back.​
One spell tore into the left wrist of Apostle and right after his injury an explosion occurred to the right of him causing him to fly into a wall which wounded him even more. The third spell was easily avoided by Bong who counter attacked with a fire field, temporarily blocking the path.​
"Get up you fool!" Bong quickly teleported to Apostle lifting him to his feet and throwing him through a small wooden door. "Hurry get up stairs!" Right as Apostle began running up the stone flight a loud explosion smashed into the walls, as Bong turned to witness the event his mental clock began to slow down. The rush of adrenaline being pumped through his body put an elapsed period of time where everything was moving a hundred times slower.​
Bricks broke off the wall, Bong witnessing them slowly peel away as flames engulfed the side of the stairwell. Apostle, in slow motion, lost his footing as the explosive force reached his side. His body was gently pushed away with him falling down the stairway into the desks below, bricks covering him as he fell. The ripple of the explosion curled around the edge of the new exposed hole, then as Bong witnessed, it slowly dissipated leaving an aftermath of ash and falling stone. Still in a present of slowed time he could see the three attackers come pouring in, a flash of light was ignited by one of them and like a snail, a bolt of energy flew his way. It felt like hours had passed to Bong as he dropped to the floor letting the spell fly over head, then as seconds ticked on Bong sent a spell of his own. As soft as a fluttering dove the spell curled upward, swimming softly through the air until.... Time caught up.​
Bricks came crashing, ashes came scattering, and before a blink could be blinked the spell from Bong tore like a speeding star right through his targets abdomen. The hooded figure flew back from the hole and into the street, blood gushing from his open wound.​
"Guards! Guards!" Shouted one of the hooded figures as he pointed towards a cluster of armed soldiers coming their way. Suddenly the two remaining assassins vanished, leaving Bong and Apostle in a heap of rubble. Soon after they too vanished, leaving behind two bodies and a crowd full of confused citizens.​

The Daily Felucian News Report.
Has HOLY Really Returned?

Earlier today a battle broke out in the streets of Magincia where six unidentified suspects were witnessed engaging in spell biding conflict. One man was found dead right outside the store known as Sebastian's Staffs, while another man (who received third degree burns) has been taken to the towns healer. The other four soon vacated the scene, no one was able to get a possible identification on them. To add to all this Carnifex has apparently disappeared with bodies being found outside his manner, earlier today a fire was also started outside his home. Rumors have been spreading that HOLY has returned, but The Councils Commander of Arms Jim Fagey gave this quote,
"Rumors are only one thing, just rumors. HOLY is no longer an active or organized guild as they have not shown signs of activity in many months now. These events are believed to be Faction related conflicts that will be addressed in a higher matter of authority. The dead bodies will be indentified, and if the injured man who is being taken care of by the Magincia Healer lives, then he will surely be questioned. Thank you."

"You fools chased them into town! How could you be so stupid!" Fagey threw a table against a wall letting it crash on contact. The walls around them were solid stone with no windows which gave security. The house itself was small and compact with only 8 tiles each way, it laid along the beach of Magincia. The design was rather slum like, dark stone with chipped bricks and mold growing along the edges. The cool midnight breeze could be felt through the cracks and the roaring night tide was only yards away. Hours had passed since the incident, the moon was now high in the sky.​
"Mi lord, mi lord forgive us!" Squirmed Copenhagen as he cowered against a wall. Abbadon II joined in with Copen, and together they feared Fagey.​
"I sent you on a simple mission to release a balron on Bong and you do what!? You follow him to town and cause a scene!" Fagey let out a fireball that bounced around nearly hitting Copen who screamed for mercy. These two were obviously part of the four who had tried killing Bong and Apostle earlier, but sadly for them they had failed. "Now what do I got? I have all the council breathing down my neck, the media starting rumors that HOLY is coming back, and worst of all you left A Scrub in the care of town healers! Do you know what you will happen if he comes too and if forced to speak?.... HE WILL RUIN US ALL!" Fagey let out another roar throwing a chair which broke across the face of Abbadon.​
"Please oh please mighty one! Let us live! Have mercy on us!" Abbadon fell to his knees snot and tears dropping off his face.​
Fagey took a deep breath, "Make sure Scrub does not wake tomorrow...." Said Fagey calmly, "If I find out he is still alive in the morning, you two are dead." Wiping his cape around Fagey vanished....​

Chapter II
The Order of The Sosarian
"Poor chap died in his sleep." Chubby Chaser was eating a freshly baked pastry as he read the newest update on the burned victim who was in the care of Magincian Healers. "Must have not had enough food in his system." Laughed Chubby as he downed a few more small rolls.
The morning sun was rising and the citizens of Britain were now waking up. Horses could be heard dragging carts, people could be heard doing business throughout the banking district, and A Neon Whistler could be heard suiting up.​
Explosion potions were neatly organized along his belt and chest, regiments hanging along his side with wands tucked into holsters around his waist. He had on a tall blazed color wizards hat with matching sandals and cloak.​

Chubby smiled a bit when seeing Neon all glamorous in his colors. Standing up his large belly came rumbling out but quickly tightened his leather belt his fat was sucked back up under his shirt.

“You ready?” Neon asked while dressing his black doublet and kilt.

“Let me just finish this- on nom nom nom.” Tearing up a wheel of cheese Chubby fastened a small pouch of regiments then stood nodding to Neon.

“We have a meeting with Faterious and Sticky outside Blackthorn Castle I told them not to make it announced.” Neon opened the door heading out with Chubby following.

“Why’s that?” Chubby, somehow still hungry, had a chicken leg in his hands. The two, walking forth from the room they had rented for the night paid the Inn Keeper and made their way into the streets of Britain.

“We don’t need any servants of Fagey hearing about this, I trust the loyalty of Faterious and Sticky but they are rather dumb. I’m sure if Fagey knew about this he could easily fool them into thinking that WE are the enemy.” Neon handed a few gold pieces to beggars nearby while cutting up through the healers hut.

“You don’t think he’s already gotten a hold of them do you?”

“No, they don’t like him at all. But you never know.” Passing a few other buildings the two came to the edge of the Castle’s bridge, Fat and Sticky were already waiting.

“Munch munch munch.” Fat had a leg of roasted pork when the two approached, Chubby who had already finished his chicken leg eyed the roasted pork enviously.

“So what does A Neon Whistler and Chubby Chaser want with our services?” Sticky had a hint of cockiness in his tone.

“And make it quick I’m on a meal break.” Added Fat as he unwrapped a custard pastry.

Knowing and trusting that his two long time friends could understand the real truth Neon and Chubby both went onto explain the current situation. In great detail with evidence and fact they slowly but surely convinced but Fat and Sticky that the realm they lived in was currently in great danger. Fat believed it so much that he even dropped his last loaf of bread, which Chubby was quick to munch up before it even hit the ground.

“Now are you sure your facts are trustworthy?” Asked Sticky confused yet worried.

“Both UO Noobs and A Bong Elemental themselves can prove this to be true.”

“Well…” Fat took a bit pause, “I’m afraid that even the power of True Brit may not be able to stop this rise. What exactly did you hope from us?”

“His powers aren’t completely met yet. You see if we can keep him from achieving the rank of Arch-Mage, we may be able to foil his plan long enough for UO Noobs to find a way to finally rid this world of Fagey.”

“Why not take this to the council itself?”

“Are you mad?” Choked Chubby, “His is the Commander of Arms and with his influence over the Council no one will believe this. We know his true intentions, but to the world he is one of the greatest mages who has ever lived. And with his rule over HOLY, no one openly challenge him.”

“Why not just try and bring it to public eye then?”

“There is no one to trust with spreading the word, and Fagey has eyes and ears everywhere. Any kind of news report, announcement, or anything will be dissolved and anyone who believes in this will be assassinated, by the Council or by HOLY.”

“Like I said.” Repeated Fat, “What do you want from us?”

“Bong is currently watching over the Arch-Mage, but I fear he may lack the right amount of use. Everyone knows that you have one of the largest faction set here, and sparing some to help watch the Arch-Mage will be a great help. Along with keeping a watchful eye on the King himself, I fear that his life may be in danger as well.”

“I can probably spare about five men. As for the king me and Fat will personally watch over him.” Sticky, showing acceptance to this request, nodded both to Chubby and Neon.

“Keep your message chat open to us as well, if things go down we will need all the help we can get.” Added Chubby.

“Also keep a watchful eye for those around you, if Fagey catches word on your assistance you’ll surely be placed on his hit list.”

The group nodded, shook hands, then departed going separate ways. It seemed as if plans were finally starting to fit with ease. Chubby and Neon were the first who had easily completed their order, they had done their job and they had secured the support of Sticky and Fat. Now all they needed to do was make sure the Arch-Mage remained safe.

Folken1

Sorceror
"Taking a glance at the body Whitebeard smirked, “There’s no room for the weak here…” Shortly after Whitebeard allowed for both his dragon and mare to have its way with the body. No one showed any sign of remorse."

LOL

" “Crikey’s still out there sir.” Carnifex now had a tone of respect towards Whitebeard."

LOLOL

A Bong Elemental and Apostle Paul had finally established contact with the Arch-Mage Impulse, who at first seemed skeptical at the accusation, but eventually changed his opinion. He too had had some suspicion over Jim Fagey, but seeing how his reputation amongst the realm was at an all time high, Impulse could not do much. Now with the warning, Impulse had a watchful eye, personal body guards Jimmy Buffet, Maxpain, and Money Shot, and to top it all off he had his son ImpulseX Jr trail Fagey wherever he went. Jr. was skilled enough to take care of himself and was smart enough to keep his distance and lay low, Fagey would never suspect a thing.

A Neon Whistler and Chubby Chaser, with the help of Sticky and Faterous, made sure that even more protection watched over both the King of Britain, and Impulse. The only real sort of bad news came from a letter sent by UO Noobs.

"I write today to announce the betrayal of our old friend Carnifex, it seems as if the temptations of dark power has overcome his inner morality of what is good. Crikey is now with me as I conduct business throughout Occlo, I must say that finding a solution to the downfall of Fagey's dark necromancy is proving a lot harder than I had once though. I have met with my old friend, Genocide, and he and his band of Occlo mages have also been watching the actions of Fagey. Although we may have lost Carnifex and the support of his followers, we have gained the trust and loyalty of those who follow the path of Genocide, a bright path lies ahead of us.
I wish to let you all know that time here will consume me as I search for the truth on how to rid Fagey of his powers. Until I have found my answers I am afraid that I cannot return to the mainland, this is the most important thing in our plan and it must be found out as soon as possible. Crikey does not have much business being here, in a month from today he will arrive in Magincia Docks. Keep the Arch-Mage safe as well as yourselves, may blessings find you."
-UO Noobs.

Weeks passed... Nothing had yet happened. Bong stayed on Magincia living out of the home of Jimmy Buffet while Apostle was sent off to gather up his own crew of long time warriors. Max and Money kept their watchful eyes over Impulse while Neon and Chubby also had their eyes watching too, a few of the rxtsbadrxts brothers were able to help but in all honesty Chubby was a bit annoyed of them.

"What kind of mother would name all her sons the same damn thing!" He would always say every time he said their name to hear all three of them reply, "Which one!" Out of frustration and utter confusion Chubby and Neon decided to give them nicknames, there was: The Jersey Fruit Cake, (Fruity), the English Child Molester, (English), and IamGrantandIRageAlot, (Rage). All together there were about ten brothers, all with the same name, luckily only three of them had joined Chubby and Neon.

Fagey had been staying low, moving only at random times and when he knew he could be covered by darkness or crowds at the bank. ImpulseX Jr. had a hard time keeping up, but was always able to watch over Fagey. Yet no matter where he went, he did nothing suspicious or deadly, it seemed as if he knew he was being watch but just couldn't locate where the watcher was.

All the pieces were set, the chess board had properly been laid out and all the was needed was the first move, yet no side was daring to make it. Chubby and Maxpain both insisted on going on the hunt for HOLY members but both Bong and Neon disagreed, they couldn't risk it. So, they waited. A month passed and still nothing had happened. The only action was picking up Crikey but other than that no one really left the island home to the Council of Mages.

Another month passed, Apostle had assembled his old squad and as well as that other old friends of the growing group had joined in. Finally, after a two and a half month wait from when the initial plans started, Boo had sent another letter. He was coming to meet them. It was going to be on a Friday and in a secret underground chamber in the midst of Magincia's jungle, it was ordered that all who supported the fall of Fagey were to meet there.

Friday came fast and all together people began pouring in. It was obvious that the letter was a mass message and from all around Felucia loyal friends and companions began to join the meeting. All of the Sticky's True Brit had gathered, Apostle's old group of friends had summoned, Genocide came with Boo, Padmansa came with Takeover who also brought Mordred and Red Star. Jr. came by himself. Chaotix came as well. Neon brought Legalize It, and Jason Aldean, Chubby brought some of the greatest wizards, Colonel Angus, David Gilmore, and even Double Vision. Lastly but not least Bong had gathered with Jacon Clay, Maxpain, Jimmy Buffet, and Money Shot at his side. All these wizards, some greater than others, had gathered on request of Boo. Although they had some idea behind the meeting many were still left in confusion over why they were here. Sitting at the head of the table Boo stood, the talking died down and on went Boo explaining the circumstances. From Fagey's necromancy abilities to his plot to kill the Arch-Mage Boo told it all. At points the others would gasp, some would shutter at words while also would look serious while nodding to others around. But at one point Boo stopped, took a deep breath and continued.

"Now this is the part where many of you might find it hard to believe... But, in the last two months of research I have am completely convinced in my own idea." Boo had a look of desperation in him, Bong rose a bit he had never seen this look before. "Long ago before our ancestors even lived an evil sorcerer Mondain had rule over the land by power of a gem he had built, The Gem of Immorality. The gem was indeed broken as history tells with Mondain being killed, but the power within the Gem was as a matter of fact not... The gem itself was only some sort of-of casing for the power within. The power, which had the soul of Mondain attached to it, still indeed lived on.... Minax, the lover of Mondain was able to rebuild the gem but only with the help of Exodus. Soon after the gems reconstruction both Minax and Exodus were defeated by the stranger whose name has been long lost in time. Yet, the gem still lives on now holding onto the souls of Minax and Exodus, as well as Mondain....."

All was silent, their mouths were wide open, their eyes were pulled back, and not a single breathe could be heard. Even Bong himself was a bit dumbfounded, but comprehending it at a faster rate he stood, "Even if a gem like this existed it would be impossible to find."

"He already has it." Once again everyone was speechless, "Found, and used, Fagey now has the powers and souls of Mondain, Exodus, and Minax spilling around him. That's why he has the power to control beasts, he is now the most powerful mage of all time."

"Where could he have possibly found it? It's all lies I tell you!"

"Ambrosia, the lost lands of Sosaria which once existed."

"It's a myth, Ambrosia has never been proven true besides through old tales of this 'stranger' who also only exists in stories from thousands of years ago.. What- what if none of that even existed either!" Said Legalize It speaking a bit shakily.

"Ambrosia does exist." Mumbled Bong, "History tells us that a few thousand years ago the world underwent major geographical changes.. Whole continents disappeared into the sea, if Exodus and Minax really had rebuilt the gem they would have hid it, not in our world, but in the one we have forgotten."

"So what's this mean? All hope is lost? If Fagey was really that powerful already then wouldn't he just annihilate us all like that?" Blurted out Sticky who was rather annoyed at the unbelievable conversation.

"Why he hasn't already animated us is beyond my mind. But as for what he is waiting is quite simple. Fagey knows history repeats itself, and that the high gods above have ever so often brought the downfall of dark wizards. What Fagey wishes to do... Well he is going to prevent the high gods from doing so this time, he's going to hide the gem back in Ambrosia."

"I'm sorry but I just need more evidence then a few stories if you wish to have the support of my True Brits." Sticky turned away folding his hands.

"I do find this all unlikely to be true." Said Jr, Padmansa and Takeover agreed.

"It just doesn't make sense, why would a man with all that power allow a meeting like this against him to even be taking place. If he has the power to control the Harrower, has the power of all the most significant dark mages and still hasn't kill the Arch-Mage, it just doesn't make sense?" Added Apostle who was trying to get his opinion heard.

"Don't you get it? That gem is the reason why he has all that power, without the gem he will be weak and broken, without the gem he is nothing. Destroy the gem, we destroy Fagey." Bong interrupted trying to defend Boo.

"I know there are many questions and although I don't know the answer I know someone who will... We have to capture Carnifex." Added Boo.

"I've searched all over Felucia for him, it is nearly impossible to find. He's trying to stay away from us plus the base population, they all think he died two months back."

"We'll pick up the search! We HAVE to find him. Besides keeping the Arch-Mage alive finding Carnifex is the next priority. Just-just listen!" Boo was desperate to try and convince the others. "You know me, all of you. You know my level of intelligence, I wish I was wrong but something in me just says that I am right. And even if I am wrong the capture of Carnifex will serve many other purposes. I simply only ask for your cooperation."

The group was silent for a bit, many of them still not believing but out of loyalty to Boo they agreed. Standing together they all looked at each other, some a bit nervous, others a bit over confident, and others, (just Chubby) who currently had food stuffed in their mouth.

"From this day forth we will be known as The Order of The Sorsarian."

The Order was well crafted and held only in secretacy. Everyone went on to live their daily lives while also being aware of what REALLY was going on. Secretly, out of public view, Fagey and his mindless minions were stirring, a guard could never be let down. The Order made good work of protecting each other, as well as the Arch-Mage and other powerful political figures who were loyal to Impulse. Another month of nothing passed by, winter was now approaching so the rain turned to snow and the cool breeze became a bitter wind. The hunt for Carnifex seemed meaningless, there were no traces of him and it seemed as if all evidence of him even existing was gone. It seemed as if even HOLY members were no longer existing, but as soon as a feeling of peace began to settle in danger came.

Tor was a well known and very wealthy merchant who all knew and applauded in his great achievements. But onto of being all was also one of the largest supports of Impulse, as well as knowing about The Order. Although he lacked the skill for combat, he had the political as well as social power to assist them in all sorts of ways. Although Fagey still had not yet known that an actual underground Order had been formed, he had the knowledge that they were all up to something. But for now Tor was his target, this would soon start the following months known simply as The Months of Murder.

The Skirmish at Tor Manner

Tor lived outside Trinsic in a large house surrounded by many beautiful tree's. Being far out of town he had no neighbors and as well as that he felt safe in the vast charms and traps he had placed around his house. His wife, ReignFlame, was a large woman with wide rolls. She was an expert cook and as well as her stomach being large so was her heart, she had great kindness in her which made everyone enjoy her presence.

It was the night of November 5th that Tor was busy reading a section from the Daily Felucian when he heard a loud explosion occur from outside. "Hunny what was that?" Said Flame as she came wobbling in.

"Not sure, why don't you head upstairs sugar drop, I'll check it out." Tor stood, taking a small candle he began walking to the closest window. Staring out he saw nothing, a few shadows ran by but he figured they were merely just deer. Heading towards the large wooden doors he unlocked it, opened and right when he stepped out he was thrown back in. Four men were holding him, slamming the door they disrobed.

"My god A Bong Elemental what are you doing here!?" Gasped Tor as he was relieved to see his friend. Takeover, Maxpain, and Jacon Clay were at Bong's side.

"Lock the door now!" Bong took Tor away, as they did this more explosions followed.

"What is going on!" Demanded Tor as he broke away from Bong's grip. Before Bong could answer the large wooden doors which had just been locked blew open, green energy bolts followed and all around them explosions occurred. Ducking away Bong pulled Tor into the other room while the others fought to keep the attackers from entering.

"Fagey is after you. Where's your wife?" Bong told Tor as the two ran up a long stair case, explosions now shaking the house.

"She-she's in our room." Tor was nervous, he had never seen combat in his life. Suddenly he was shoved to the floor as a fireball flew over head.

"Corp Por!" Bong send a quick energy bolt that tore into a hooded man who stood down the hall. The man crashed into a bookshelf, smoke sizzling from his chest. "You two need to get out now!" Pushed Bong as he led the way through the dark hall.

Downstairs the fight had spilled over into various rooms. Maxpain was dueling Eyedea in the kitchen. Takeover was battling two HOLY members in the lounge while Jacon Clay was fighting with AR-15 in the supply room. Ghost and Emerson Sue were busy chasing Bong and Tor up the stair case.

Bong saw the two approaching a place a wall of stone he temporarily blocked them giving him just enough time to duck behind a statue that soon blew apart as spells flew his way. Rolling into a room he threw a few explosion potions that cause both Sue and Ghost to take cover. A volley of spells flew back and forth, both sides not daring to push forward.

Takeover ducked away from a spell while an explosion next to the wall he was in threw him into a table. Before he could move magic arrows tore into his body but luckily, his well crafted armor stopped them from piercing his skin. Sending a yellow blast the two HOLY member attacking him flew back, then rolling away Takeover took cover. "You bloody bloat's can' hit er' back side of er barn!" Screamed Takeover in his low class cockney accent. "Try tis ere' on fer size!" Popping out Takeover sent a bolt of energy which smashed into a cabinet causing it to explode sending the two HOLY members scattering. "I may be fat an stupid but I can fight!" Takeover stood chasing them as they fled outside.

Maxpain, unlike Takeover, was facing a much more difficult opponent. Eyedea was skilled in both offensive warfare and defensive warfare as he used charms and potions, as well as bandages, to easily protect himself. So as the two duel shooting spells back and forth the room around them began to crumble away. An energy bolt was sent at Max who deflected it sending it into a shelf. An explosion occurred near Eyedea who easily avoided it letting it destroy a few chairs. A table was caught in the cross fire and caught flame, the floors were tearing away and the walls were ripping apart leaving holes into the next room. The two stopped, breathing heavily as they slowly regained mana.

"Mindless minions of Fagey serving you right then?" Mumbled Max as he gasped for air.

"I simply just choose the winning side, something you clearly have no experience in." Replied Eyedea slowly.

"Won't matter for you much, you'll still be dead before the end of this."

"You always doubt me Maxpain, throughout the years, through every duel you have never bested me. I don't think the situation will ever change you pathetic noob." Curse Eyedea as he rose. "Your head will make a nice ornament in my house. Under it, a sign, 'The great Maxpain, slain by Eyedead.'"

"Enjoy your dreams.." Max readied a spell, "Let me introduce you to REALITY!" An energy bolt went flying, Eyedea narrowly escaping as he sent a fireball hurling back. Max ducked, the tip of his hairs sizzling as it went by. Counter attacking Max sent back his own fireball but at the same time Eyedea sent an energy bolt, the spells collided. The room was clouded with smoke for a few seconds but as it cleared the spell fighting continued, until Max was hit. An energy bolt broke his charm slamming by his head and exploding right above his left ear. He flew back smashing, he did not move.

Eyedea smirked, but before he could approach the lifeless body explosions from the next room drew his attention, "I'll claim your head later then." With that Eyedea left, believing Max was dead but mistaken, he was only knocked out and unconscious.

In the next room Jacon Clay was bombarding AR-15 with spell after spell forcing AR to take cover in a small corner where he desperately tried shielding himself, suddenly the spells turned away. Poking his head out he was relieved to see Eyedea now facing Jacon. Jumping out AR quickly sent spells his way, Jacon blocked a few but was unable to block all the spells coming from both AR and Eyedea. It is unknown of who's spell hit Jacon but in the end Jacon was hit. His body toppled over lifelessly, he was not unconscious for he was dead. Rushing away the two raced to assist Ghost and Emerson upstairs, Eyedea was no longer concerned with getting Max's head.

The spell battle upstairs continued as Bong blocked the narrow hallway making sure Emerson or Ghost could not pass. Behind him in a few rooms back Tor was hiding. "We must help him!" cried Flame as she helplessly hid in the room.

"What do you expect me to do? Throw my gold at them!" Replied Tor as he whimpered.

"Well if you won't assist the man protecting us then I will!" Rushing out Flame threw random spells, but behind unskilled in war fare she was hit in the cross fire, falling to the floor.

"Baby!" Tor rushed out, narrowly avoiding spells as he pulled her body back in. Bong soon joined them.

"Take this rune, it goes to Magincia, find Uo Noobs and get to safety!" Shouted Bong as he continued to fire spells back at Ghost and Emerson."They have a curse over the house, that's the only rune that'll work! Hurry, use it and go I can handle myself!" Tor nodded, gripping the wounded body of Flame, (which was hard due to her massive size,) he vanished.

Hearing more footsteps rushing his way Bong blindly fired spells. Luckily an energy bolt roaring down the hall way landed across Emerson Sue, her body fell like an oak tree crashing into Eyedea and AR as they came to join the fight.

"I give you all a chance to leave before you have the same fate as her!" Yelled Bong as he rested for mana.

"I find humor in your jokes A Bong Elemental." Replied AR as he too rested.

"Others are coming, if you think you outnumber us in this fight you are horribly wrong." Bong was simply bluffing, trying to buy some time.

"It won't be long before more HOLY arrive as well, looks like we will sure have a fight now won't we." Replied Eyedea confidently, "Whitebeard's pets are rather hungry, your body will make a nice feast along with the bodies of Maxpain and Jacon Clay, although I'm sure they'd rather have LIVE meat."

Bong did not reply, as a matter of fact he was no longer there. He had teleported down through the window and was currently making his escape. After a few minutes the HOLY members knew something was off and went rushing in, they came to an empty room.

"After him!" Screamed Eyedea as he stomped his feet, "We cannot allow him to escape!" Sadly for them it was simply too late. Bong had gotten far enough to escape the range of the recall curse and after meeting up with Takeover, who had killed the two HOLY members he was chasing, they both vanished leaving behind a ruin house with Maxpain unconscious body still inside. Tor had been saved, but the Order had already taken their first casualty.

crikey

Sorceror
jeez, I got dumped in Magincia and left behind. Fuckers! Someone is going to get a spear threw the heart!

I actually had a big battle scene that involved mounted war fare, you played a huge role in it. But seeing that it did not fit I scratched it out... =(

A death list so some of you won't get confused. This will be regularly updated.

Those Who Have Died. :(

HOLY Members

Manbearpig - Slain by Crikey during The Battle at Carnifex Manor.

Funicular - Lethally injured by Captain Josh during The Battle at Carnifex Manor, disposed of by Whitebeard and his pets.

A Scrub- Injured during the chase of A Bong Elemental and Apostle Paul, taken into custody by Magincian healers, later poisoned by Copenhagen and Abbadon.

Emerson Sue- Killed by A Bong Elemental during The Skirmish at Tor Manor.

Order of The Sorsarian

Jacon Clay- Slain by Eyedea and AR-15 during The Skirmish at Tor Manor.

Others

Captain Josh - Killed during The Battle at Carnifex Manor.

Captain Chad- Killed during The Battle at Carnifex Manor.

Riegnflame- Died from wounds after The Skirmish at Tor Manor.

Sanchen- Disappeared, but believed to have been killed by HOLY.

Renee- Disappeared, but believed to have been killed by HOLY.

John Doe- Found dead, most likely killed by HOLY.

Slim Dunkin'- Found dead, most likely killed by HOLY.

BrackusMage and all of XF1 - Slaughtered by HOLY.

So I have returned to finish the epic tale which was once Untold!! Sorry for the lack of story telling. Also if you have a character that you wish to add simply PM me. I usually just run around in game looking for characters to add, but I haven't been on in a while. Thank you guys for reading, and I will be looking forward to writing more!
A Bong Elemental sat silently as others around him moved amongst the room. Takeover, in the corner, was being bandaged by Crikey who was very gifted in the skill of healing. Apostle Paul stared blankly out a nearby window while Legalize It and Genocide sat calmly drinking a cup of tea.​
"We can't stay here long." Interrupted Uo Noob's as he came from outside, Double Vision following close behind.​
"Let the ol' bloke rest now ya'? He jus' loss his wife few ours go." Replied Takeover with his thick accent. Riegnflame had died due to her injuries in the night. Boo turned, eyeing the man with arrogance.​
"HOLY will be sure to halt all our attempts into hiding Tor so unless you wish to battle a few dozen HOLY members then by all means, have a rest." Boo turned away, his cape wishing along his side. "There's no time for grievance right now, that'll have to wait until he's properly hidden." Takeover said nothing.​
"Where exactly are we taking him?" Asked Apostle turning to face the others.​
"That knowledge is not going to be shared lightly Apostle Paul, only a few will know of his whereabouts."​
"What good does it exactly do though? Hiding him away like that, what influence will he have if he can't even leave his own house." Stated Double.​
"Better have him alive and well so we can figure that out, instead of having him dead with nothing." Boo left the room proceeding into the back where Tor was being held. Several minutes later Boo returned, Tor by his side. "Any reason why no one here is packed and ready to leave?" You could tell that Boo was a bit annoyed and irritated at the lack of order that the Order members had.​
"You said that only-"​
"I know what I said!" Snapped Boo at Crikey, "I have a feeling none of you feel the real danger of what is exactly happening. Your names, or at least the ones who have been spotted helping us, have been put on a list. Tor isn't the only one being hunted, yes he is their prime target, but if Fagey finds the location of this house- which I can assure you he is looking for- then you best not be here. If you want safety then I suggest incognito yourself before going into public." Making his way towards the exit Boo turned, "Bong you'll come with me. As for the others, take what is important. Make sure you are out of here within ten minutes, we're moving head quarters to Willow Lodge.... Magincia is no longer safe for the Order."​
Three days passed, Tor was safely locked away with Genocide personally guarding him day and night. But not all were as lucky as Tor, as the three days passed several notables witches and wizards were seen disappearing. First there was Sanchen, followed by the notable witch Renee who had great influence over Minoc. Even council members John Doe and Slim Dunkin' weren't spared, they were found dead.​
At the scene it was said that their bodies had been blown to bits, with arms and legs on different sides of the room. All around the world people were disappearing. And worst of all, well liked guilds that were rather peaceful were now beginning to be attacked by this "mysterious" group, or so it was mysterious according to the Daily Felucian. XF1, a guild known to be made up of simple trammies, was even under assault. Their safety was only found in their guild house, but even that was no longer safe.​
The strike came quick, there was little that could have actually been done. The Order, already stretched thin in who they were protecting, had no one to spare in watching over the guild house. NC-17 was too much of a greater importance, innocent were the XF1 members, but worthless as well.​
Not much is exactly known on the fight, it was reported though that it was more of a massacre than an actual fight. Bodies were seen everywhere, sprawled out amongst the stairs, lifeless on the rooftops. The corpses of dragons and mares were even found rotting around and inside the large guild house. BrackusMage, the leader of XF1 himself, was found mutilated, his arms and legs torn violently from his body with his head, painfully impaled on a sword... While reading the Daily Felucian a figure making its way towards the Willow Lodge caught Money Shot's eye.​
"By god will ya look at that." Mumbled Money Shot as he stood from a wooden bench outside the Willow Lodge. The Willow Lodge was an old weather worn and rustic looking cabin south of Britian moongate. It was well hidden away and known to only the Order members. Straggling his way towards the cabin was Maxpain, his head bleeding and his arm deeply sliced. Maxpain just smiled, slowly trudging his way in.​
Crikey and Takeover were the happiest to see him as he came stumbling in. Instantly he was bombarded with questions on how he had survived but shaking them away he simply took a seat.​
"They aren't going to get rid of me that easily now." They others laughed. "Where's Jacon." Maxpain, due to him being knocked out during the fight and then lost after wards, had not yet heard the news of Jacon's death. The others said nothing, simply bowing their heads. Immediately Maxpain knew, he sighed.​
"Well.... what have I missed?" Maxpain was obviously trying to change the subject.​
"Tor's been taking into hiding, same with Nc-17." Answered Crikey. "The Arch-Mage Impulse is under constant watch from Sticky and his True Brits."​
"What about the Daily Felucian? Are they publishing anything about the return of HOLY?"​
"Fagey has too much influence over the media. They keep saying it's just a band of reds. He doesn't want the public to know of his return just yet. Worst of all, we have inside news that some of the other council members are corrupted, that they actually know of Fagey's plan and are backing him up." Added Money Shot.​
"How do we know this?"​
"We have someone on the inside. Although Bong hasn't told us who, he says the guys trust worthy."​
"Well then, let's hope he is."​
Apostle Paul was sweating, his hands were like a hose as he soaked the sides of the news paper he was holding. He was currently incognito and was dressed under a fine robe. At his side was his good friend Syrup, then at his was Little Man, another friend of his. Across the room were the True Brit's English, Rage, and Fruity, all of them incognito as well. They all sat "cheerfully" in the famous Jhelom Inn, but they were not here for the cheerfulness of it all. In the center of the room was a heavily robed figure, this figure was who they believed was Carnifex's guardian. After much following from Impulse Jr., the Arch-Mages son, they had tracked their target down to this man. His identity was completely unknown, but all that was suspected was that he could lead them to the capture of Carnifex, which would cripple Fagey. Why he was out in public was not known, all that was known was that he needed to be captured.​
While HOLY went about their way tracking down loyal supporters of the Arch-Mage Impulse, the Order had also set up a force of their own, to hunt and track down supporters of Fagey. Carnifex being their prime suspect.​
The man was buying what looked like a lot of supplies. When Apostle tilted his paper to try and get a better look the man spotted him, instantly Apostle flinched back. The man quickly took a hold of a large box, and turned pacing from the inn. English was the first to follow him with Apostle and the others making their way out back.​
"Excuse me sir, you left your bag!" Called English who was trying to trick the man into stopping so they could jump him. "Sir excuse me-"​
"An Ex Por!"​
English was immediately frozen, falling to the floor. Lucky for him though Apostle and the others had just rounded the corner, and instantly began firing spells. The man dropped his package, running around the corner. Fruity stopped to help English while the others continued the chase.​
"Watch out!" Syrup pushed Apostle aside as an energy bolt came soaring their way crashing into an overhanging sign. The sign exploded just inches away, wood splinters followed the small explosions scattering across the road. But following the man the team quickly sped up.​
While chasing him spells were sent to and fro, lethal spells came from the man while stun and paralyzing spells came from the group chasing. After a short thirty second run the man was hit with a paralyzing curse from Rage, in seconds he was frozen stiff and had fallen to the ground.​
"Gave us quite a chase didn't you now." Commented Little Man as he caught his breathe.​
"No time to waste, let's get him up." Apostle was first to lift his feet, Rage and Syrup helping him. A few moments later English and Fruity caught up. English was still a bit stiff after having the curse removed from Fruity, but unlike the captured man he could still move.​
In a flash they were off bringing him to a large stone tower outside of Yew. The stone tower was a bit old, with vines growing inward and roots breaking through the flooring. But it was a perfect hide out for the order, surrounded by the jungle and hidden away in the foliage.​
"They'll come for me!" Shouted the man as he was tied to a chair. "They're probably already looking for me right now!"​
"How funny, you actually think Fagey cares about his members don't you..." A Neon Whistler, who had been waiting at the tower with A Chubby Chaser, Red Star, and Colonel Angus was currently in a back room with the man.​
"You don't even know what kind of power he holds! You all are fools for even trying to fight him! He'll slaughter all of you!" Spat the man as he fiddled in his chair, but with his hands and feet bound around the legs of the chair there was nothing he could do.​
"We know exactly what kind of power Fagey has, and were well aware of how strong he is. But..." Neon took another chair taking a seat next to the man. "He isn't here right now, is he? And I doubt he'll be here anytime soon, so we should have some time to play." Turning around Neon looked at Red Star. "You see that fat bastard right there?" Mumbled Neon while pointing at Red Star. "He doesn't like to play nice, but I on the other hand like to play nice. So that's why I'm going to give you the chance to play with me first, but if that doesn't work out... Then you and Red Star are gonna have some time alone."​
The captured man seemed a bit stiff, sweating as Neon smiled. "You were protecting Carnifex, am I right?" The man said nothing. Neon laughed a bit then out of nowhere slapped the man leaving a red hand print across his face. "Come on now, I'm trying to be nice here."​
Neon stood up, pacing around the room a bit. "We already know you were Carnifex's guardian, why do you think you're even here. So tell me, why were you guarding Carnifex, is he even important to Fagey at all?" Once again the man said nothing. Neon sighed, then like before he exploded. He drew a dagger then slammed it through the wrist of the man causing him to scream in pain.​
"Okay! Okay!" The man moaned, " Carnifex has ties that go high into the Faction rankings, ugh-.. He, he's been helping Fagey get power not just over the council, but over all the factions." The man was moaning and groaning with each word, but Neon was able to understand.​
"Why does he need control over the other factions in the first place?"​
"I don't know, I don't know please they didn't tell me that much."​
Neon sighed, drawing another dagger but this time driving it straight into the man's knee cap. The man screamed. "Please!! Please! They'll kill me! They'll kill me if I tell you anymore! Please have mercy!" Begged the man.​
"Alright.... I'll have mercy on you." Replied Neon as he walked away. "But Red Star won't." The door closed with Neon leaving the room as Red Star stepped in, screams soon followed.​