UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Story Of UOnewbs Vs Mickey

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
1-2 of ur friends trolled me, big fucking deal. I was told by 3-5 people that that was neon dueling for you, as he has in the past. I even had people showing me certain parts of the video where yalls color of text switch , so yeah I was looking into it, so sue me. U got paid quit making excuse cry baby liar

Neon has never dueled for me

Another lie from you.

I'll post the video again and I want you to show me where my text change.

Deal?

Keep lying scrub

It takes no effort? What about that video that was posted? Was it alot of effort for you to get it taken down? What about all the other times In the field? Trust me, you gonna have alot of excuses to make when u see my ss of you getting ran up in

Sure can.

Don't care to reinvent the wheel.

I've moved on from it.

I don't get enjoyment from killing him because it takes no effort
you just made a thread, took probably 30 mins posting over 90 screenshots and you claim you have no interest or enjoyment in harrassing the guy? just duel him on a first to 11 setup in front of the server with it on video and silence all the noise.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you just made a thread, took probably 30 mins posting over 90 screenshots and you claim you have no interest or enjoyment in harrassing the guy? just duel him on a first to 11 setup in front of the server with it on video and silence all the noise.

Took me less than 10 minutes.

And I did

Twice.

He can't be silenced :(

Being delusional will do that

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
cmon mickey. Are you kidding us?

You're actually backing away from a challenge that you've decided to present with over 90 screenshots, nearly 20% of them were duplicates?

20%

Hahahha

Please show me 18 duplicates.

Or are you really bad at math?

Btw posting the first screen shot with 1 duplicate doesn't take away from the first one lol

Good night hybrid! [For real this time]

idk dude, I could care less about either of your egos but theres like 10 people on the forums that want to see you two battle, and seeing you take all this effort for the past 2 years to trash talk and harass this dude, you're given a golden opportunity to shut him up forever, even being guaranteed a prize cash pool from the spectators. And you're turning it down.

Any great across any game/sport/anything would accept it in your position if they think they are great.

Well, I can't be 'hybrids worst pvper" now can i Mickey? Cuz soon as u said that... u died twice.. also, remember when Mickey made a poll "hybrids biggest pussy" and I won that? Yeah what a crock of shit from his scared trolling ass crew

1) No one gives a shit about your 2 million screen shots, except you two dipshits.

2) Learn to thumbnail, you fucking door knob.

3) Even as an impartial viewer, I can tell Mickey is scared to fight UOnewb on stream.

Either man up, fight him on stream so everyone can see it, and you prove them right, or stfu with your superiority complex.