UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Smiley Face guild

Re: The Smiley Face guild

Yeah hehe, I used to say fuck pots, because i'd have to stop to double click them everytime - or the lastobject macro would fuck up my bandages!

Pius Valentine said:
Yeah hehe, I used to say fuck pots, because i'd have to stop to double click them everytime - or the lastobject macro would fuck up my bandages!
haha, shit... i remember when potions wasnt even apart of pvp. Purple pots was crated, and dropped at banks to do mass dmg, that was the use they saw up till UOA.

Fr0sty

Lord

You guys are fucking retarded because tbh, this is a damn computer game. It takes no skill to play a stupid computer game. Why don't you go out and try playing a sport or something..that takes skill. On a computer game..you click mouse buttons and press about 20 different keys on your keyboard WHILE sitting still in a chair. If you think that takes skill...then you're retarded.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Fr0sty said:
You guys are fucking retarded because tbh, this is a damn computer game. It takes no skill to play a stupid computer game. Why don't you go out and try playing a sport or something..that takes skill. On a computer game..you click mouse buttons and press about 20 different keys on your keyboard WHILE sitting still in a chair. If you think that takes skill...then you're retarded.
Yes, we are retarded, unlike all those really really really smart sports players who pretty much practice a few moves and do what the coach tells them, exercise for the brain tbvh.
See I can keep fit and be awesome and skilled at UO and be smart, sports players have tiny balls from roid rages and so on.

Yeah see, my post is as awesome and factual as yours. ^_^

top notch

Wanderer

johny[nad] said:
For reals. And from what i've seen smiley face guild are a bunch of down syndrome ragers. No one wants to aflliliate with morons like that.
we sync and x heal.. its just when we zerg which is 90% of the time people are running around doing theyre own thing and not following directions..

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

GeoX said:
rofl, looks like someone is raged from the beatings from yesterday. you will see how things have changed around here bud. you'll be seeing who's the " newbie caller " and who get's their asses whooped.

ps : rage sux my cox

Unfortunately for you Geox, no matter how long you sit in the pits and "practice" 2v2ing and 3v3ing, you'll always be second rate.

Nothings changed, you're still second rate, and you'll never be a better caller than me.

You still lost the two (i'm very suprised you left the pits long enough) fights we had on the field btw, and I (and everyone else in my guild) BARELY play. You can think that someday you might be on my level, but you won't, so just quit instead.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Jenova said:
He was praising you for fighting without syncing, I didn't see any shittalking or "calling out." Maybe you should macro your reading comprehension skills.

Btw, I agree with Lud's post. Rage has been around for probably a year now and we've consistently been at the top of the game in pvp, but I still don't think this style of pvp means much, especially on the individual skill level. PvP has become robotic. Take off reflect, sync, heal, sync, heal and run if it any point you have 2 less people. It takes almost no individual skill, the only real challenge is on the caller, and with programs like Skype out now (aka uo syncing crutch extreme) newbie callers like GeoX that can't figure out how to call around a delay can sync too.

At this point in the game if you can't get a group together and after a month of playing together have a system where you can call and drop perfectly with about 80% efficiency, you should probably pick up a different game - its not hard.

Even healing which once took a lot of practice and good reflexes to do well has been simplified by crutch features on Razor and KUOC. You no longer have to worry about poison dropping your heal, this makes shitty healers capable of healing on the same level as the good ones. Who dies and who lives on the field in a group pvp situation largely relies on what clients and what macros people are using. KUOC users will always have the advantage in a defensive situation because KUOC pots are faster, and holding down smart pot allows for instant cure + heal with no thinking whatsoever involved. People using autocure macros, plugins, or scripts is even worse.

The worst part about group pvp right now though is the lack of distinction of individual skill. What I mean by that is I VERY rarely am impressed by a pvper in an organised group encounter, simply because the pvp is very robotic, its all the same. Syncing, healing, taking off reflect. There is nothing here that someone brand new to UO cant achieve.

Seeing El Oh Dee (this is just an example, dont get your panties in a bunch) perfect sync with the rest of his guild doesnt impress me, everyone should be able to do that by now. On the other hand, me getting walled out of a house 10v3 and Wade leaving house almost immediately with a heal up and healing me 3 times as 10 people dump me and i'm running offscreen DOES impress me, its the spontaneous shit that shows real skill.

Simply put, robotic pvp = no chance to shine.
Spontaneous, no vent pvp = the real quality pvpers stick out.
You cheat at UO, and write essays about UO.

Valentino

Sorceror

Jenova said:
Unfortunately for you Geox, no matter how long you sit in the pits and "practice" 2v2ing and 3v3ing, you'll always be second rate.

Nothings changed, you're still second rate, and you'll never be a better caller than me.

You still lost the two (i'm very suprised you left the pits long enough) fights we had on the field btw, and I (and everyone else in my guild) BARELY play. You can think that someday you might be on my level, but you won't, so just quit instead.

you know what this means...

NERD OFF!!

Flipper

Knight

Pepsi_Rox said:
You cheat at UO, and write essays about UO.

JENOVAEXTREME.EXE

I KNOW!!!!

P.S. GeoX, you beat us a few times due in part to lag and my mistakes due to rust/laziness. Not to mention your nonstop strength chugging... strength potions chugged by Flipper: 0! and by Geox: multiple kegs! well, until the last two fights, when i brought a keg and we won both no problem...

Lesabre

Sorceror

Valentino said:
you know what this means...

NERD OFF!!
Lol, for reals. People get insanely worked up over this game. No one cares how good any of you are.

qopempire

Wanderer

Jenova what is your ping?
GeoX what is your ping?

This will answer whos the "better" pvper.

F

first.class.mail

You can't consider any group vs geox a fight, he doesn't stay on screen long enough for it to be considered a fight.

oh shit I forgot, geox turned us down because he was too leet or we didn't use binds or some shit.

DementedJester said:
Along with rN, they're saving pvp, stop calling them trash.

Saving pvp? They spent 4 hours luering and boating my mare.... 4 HOURS!!!
not to mention they cant 1v1 jsut like any other pvp group out there, they para and call in ganks, and they rez kill on sight....

Wow, they suck at synking....... neat.....

Megumi

Wanderer

Fr0sty said:

If computer games take absolutely no skill, why have you sucked at every video game you've ever played?

Probably because you're a dumbfuck liar who sucks at life and tries to sue servers he plays on.

Megumi

Wanderer

Spriggan said:
not to mention they cant 1v1 jsut like any other pvp group out there, they para and call in ganks, and they rez kill on sight....

Cry about it.

They're fun to fight.

GeoX

Sorceror

Flipper said:
JENOVAEXTREME.EXE

I KNOW!!!!

P.S. GeoX, you beat us a few times due in part to lag and my mistakes due to rust/laziness. Not to mention your nonstop strength chugging... strength potions chugged by Flipper: 0! and by Geox: multiple kegs! well, until the last two fights, when i brought a keg and we won both no problem...

we can make excuses now? well my excuse for losing the last two duels was due to being bored and tired from whooping you guys so many times with a partner i haven't been with in forever. yeah theres my excuse. flipper your a joke tbh. i cant believe how much you swing on rage's balls. i'm surprised no one else has really noticed that.

tons of guns said:
Jenova what is your ping?
GeoX what is your ping?

This will answer whos the "better" pvper.

i whooped his ass the other day 1v1 on his favorite template. and then whooped his ass in the pits 2v2 until the last 2 boring duels. he can suck the penis, he ain't shit.

first.class.mail said:
You can't consider any group vs geox a fight, he doesn't stay on screen long enough for it to be considered a fight.

oh shit I forgot, geox turned us down because he was too leet or we didn't use binds or some shit.

you can't consider any group fight against fcm because he never logs on.

ps : i dont use binds idiot.

Jenova said:

fight on the field? when was this. i don't remember fighting you on the field in the last few days. jenova you can think of yourself as the best caller all you want. but i'll be getting the satisfaction of whooping your ass with my second-rate calling skills.

x_Ero

Sorceror

guys just love eachother! fyi i got nudes of GIMPY A FORMER TB MEMBER.

OH YEAH I BET YOU LL ARTE THINKNIG WHAT THE HECK? SHARP AS MARBLES USING FORUMS, NOPE I DONT.

Spriggan said:

Before i completely flame you, i certainly hope your only referring to =-) and not [rN?

memph claps excitedly for geox

geox you're so ownage now that nobody plays the game.. hurry up and get bored with it you heeb.