UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Shadowlords [SL] Claiming Demise.

kingsley

Wanderer
Re: The Shadowlords [SL] Claiming Demise.

a revenant;733079 said:
[SL] was disbanded.

I see.. there are lots new names around and I realize forum is not so active as previously.. things changed i guess.

Furthermore, it's much harder for factions to pull in money now, now that the staff have forcibly set all Felucca towns to +300% prices to combat the inscription menace.

Lucifall

Knight

Nottheking;733467 said:
Furthermore, it's much harder for factions to pull in money now, now that the staff have forcibly set all Felucca towns to +300% prices to combat the inscription menace.

Huh... where did you get this from? lol.

GawnFeeshin

Sorceror
I'm coming back to this shard. Played here with the Original E. when we took over this shard some 5 years ago. Looking to make a come back and join a faction guild, preferably not SL. I'd like to "re-claim" demise for all the trammies out there who need it!

lukin69

Knight
I'm coming back to this shard. Played here with the Original E. when we took over this shard some 5 years ago. Looking to make a come back and join a faction guild, preferably not SL. I'd like to "re-claim" demise for all the trammies out there who need it!

Do eet.