UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

THE rarest item in the game

Smo

Sorceror
Re: THE rarest item in the game

Buonarroti said:
Do they look like regular ethy's, meaning are they transparent? 'Cause I saw some guy riding around Del on what appered to be a large white wolf yesterday, and that shit was twice as fast as a beetle. It was bounding from place to place, probably the coolest thing I've seen in my 6 years playing UO.

his name is i like dirt no doubt about it?

There are 4 shrouds from what I know of to date. There was more so people say but most have been lost somewhere. Bag of Tricks has one(donation). 1 other donation that I have seen. A girl has a holloween shroud of shadows. And mine that says "raffle winner". Almost every day someone offers me 10-25 mil for it. I'd have to say the rarest thing I have ever seen was a white wolve with skillz of a nightmare. But then again you prolly have to be a gm to have it...

Sheivan01

Knight

Prolly delta greens sandies and my friend has a layered charcoal skeletal mask saying "Skorpio"

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

iizylosii said:
There are 4 shrouds from what I know of to date. There was more so people say but most have been lost somewhere. Bag of Tricks has one(donation). 1 other donation that I have seen. A girl has a holloween shroud of shadows. And mine that says "raffle winner". Almost every day someone offers me 10-25 mil for it. I'd have to say the rarest thing I have ever seen was a white wolve with skillz of a nightmare. But then again you prolly have to be a gm to have it...

yeah those wolves were a gm's or a gm's girlfriends'.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

iizylosii said:

yeah those wolves were a gm's

Buonarroti said:
Do they look like regular ethy's, meaning are they transparent? 'Cause I saw some guy riding around Del on what appered to be a large white wolf yesterday, and that shit was twice as fast as a beetle. It was bounding from place to place, probably the coolest thing I've seen in my 6 years playing UO.

The wolf is a called a Cu Sidhe... 6 years of FAKE uo... cant even sell a mill for usd without getting banned for good. (i think is bull shit) What also pisses me off is that those shrouds are 25mill. People get offered that and still not sell them. calls for a great scam oppertunity... If you ask me. Even if you did HAVE 25mill you most likey cheated (cheated = donating) you can give $$$$ for gold but cant sell gold for $$$$... wtf....

Sam-hybrid

Knight

coldblood said:
Dali was so nice and gave it so many friends to wear it, until one of them decided to keep it :(

wow that happens alot... evan with pure white one... yes, you know who you are..

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Lunarpancake said:
who owns those!?!?!? they were originally given to me by GM Chaos. I then sold to WeoW. I been lookin for them for ages!

the sandies got deleted, i bought em of WeoW a while ago then my account got banned and well you know were it goes from there

Sam-hybrid

Knight

the 2 rares items on the shard have to be:

Pure White Polar Bear Mask, theres only 2 left, one person i dont wana name nd silias.

Merlins Robe, was silias but then it switched hands.