UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Offical Monk Vs A Neon Whistle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
is mickey trying to insult us by saying we'd have a sleep over, when hes the one whos posted pictures of himself happily riding mopeds and slip n slides?

cmon mickey just let it go rofl, it's embarrassing.

It's just funny because you're both in your 20s and one of you is still a virgin and the other hasn't had much more experience with the opposite sex.

So I just assumed you guys were the type to have raid/questing sleep over parties.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
But let's not derail this thread gentlemen this is about monk vs neon not your virginitys which you may or may not ever lose.

look mickey theres nothing wrong with being 40, but when you act the way you do and deny/lie about everything it's just embarrassing. I would think you'd be more mature at your advanced age.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
mickey is legit 35 or older. his stories and ages, of all the lies hes said, adds to 35 or older. My money is hes closer to 40 than he is 30.

I made one comment about being 20 years on when I was trolling on a troll forum account lol.

If I'm 35 years or older I better find someone to give this fountain of youth I've been drinking lol.

@kookiemonsta

I'm 35-40 years old apparently lol

Status
Not open for further replies.