UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Offical Monk Vs A Neon Whistle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wait till they fix this shard and won't have to beg mickey to come fight, he clearly don't want to. wonder how he's gonna feel when no one even entertains him on the forums anymore, lmfao. poor fella.

toddy2

Page
can't wait till they fix this shard and won't have to beg mickey to come fight, he clearly don't want to. wonder how he's gonna feel when no one even entertains him on the forums anymore, lmfao. poor fella.
24th of June there won't be any pvp at all. Wand whores will go to the new server and the rest probably go uof(which has plenty of faction action)

toddy2

Page
why do you even post about pvp? last time you logged on you stayed in valhalla.. stfu
Last time I logged in I helped 3 other random blues kill 2 shit talking red factioners armed to the teeth with wands, petals, magic armour called Goku. Stop talking like you're god of pvp.... you're fucking garbage compared to who played b4 you, you wouldn't even be in factions if they played. You would be one those random blues watching the fights.
Enjoy fighting nobody on a dead shard.

Last time I logged in I helped 3 other random blues kill 2 shit talking red factioners armed to the teeth with wands, petals, magic armour called Goku. Stop talking like you're god of pvp.... you're fucking garbage compared to who played b4 you, you wouldn't even be in factions if they played. You would be one those random blues watching the fights.
Enjoy fighting nobody on a dead shard.
lol! you a damn lie. you can't beat me in any set up. and yes.. i am the best.. plain and simple.

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
Sorry closing this thread since it really got off track. Also the new forum rules are up, giving everybody who posts in the PvP forums something to think about before they start going too deep, with the personal-attacks they have been getting away with for awhile now.

Status
Not open for further replies.