UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Night's Watch (Grds) will be patrolling each city this weekend

YewGuards

Sorceror
We will be patrolling each city and their city walls. If you enjoy light RP while fighting reds, then find a Grd member and sign up! If you like an epic battle, plant yourself outside one of our city gates. :)

The Event starts at 2:30 this Saturday in Delucia and end at the Britain Grave Yard. Oh and yes we will be patrolling the Orc Fort too.... ;)

Sintoo

Sorceror
Hmm... *runs his fingers through his beard*
An just whom does 'tis 'ere so called Night's watch serve?
Wha' banner are ye folks runnin' beneath, we in Nordheim dun' take ter kindly
to armed forces runnin' 'bout in our provinces without permission.

It get's the townfolks a bit rattled ter see bands of armed patrols
passin' by, they jus' mite think yer there ter stay...an we dun' wan't no more
accounts of death by pitchfork this month. *sighs* Noone likes the paperwork.

YewGuards

Sorceror
Sintoo, We Guardsmen would love to speak with ye about a set of rules. We request permission to fight a common enemy known as thee orcs. They are foul beasts and basterds of satan...We wish to show them lads a bloody death....

I want to thank everyone who turned out for this event. We had a great time defending the Yew Tower and being defeated by the orcs. :) However we did get sweet revenge with a follow up raid of their fort shortly after. I want to also thank the other members of the RP community for having patience with a new RP guild. We have a lot of members now and we're still in the process of teaching them our ways.

Thanks again and let's make this a weekly Saturday event!

Sintoo

Sorceror
Ye dun' need no permission from us ter bash in the head o' a few greenskins.
Jus' dun be leadin' them down upon our homes when ye've had yer fill o' "rightful divine justice"

/Signed Nicholas Kincaid State Guard Corporal of Nordheim

YewGuards

Sorceror
Event Updates;

We are going to host a small social at the RP outpost which you can find by traveling through the tunnels in Yew. The event starts at 5:00! We will meet in Delucia bank and then travel from there. Hopefully orcs, Nord, Undead any ANY rpers attend today! We have recently seen an increase in RP activity the last few weeks, let's keep the momentum going!

Saturday Event will involve the Guards defending the Yew NPC Tower from orcs or ever dare claim it for themselves. :) This event will start around 2:30 eastern time.

Sintoo

Sorceror
By RP outpost do you mean the RP town?
Is 5:00 At eastern time as well? PM? AM?

We consist mostly of European players so timezone conversion
is helpful :)

Hopefully some may be able to attend.
For Nordheim!

YewGuards

Sorceror
Sorry! Yes the time zone is eastern and the location is the RP town.

We hope to see Nordheim there as well!

@Bong - I miss the savages, they would do well now that there is two savage outposts, one in yew and one next door to Delucia bank!

crikey

Sorceror
Not suprised the orcs beat the guards lol....

PKed one of you guys in despise today, and just a vanquishing axe took roughly 90% of the guys health away in a single hit. He was farming ETTINS....

You fellas should like, spar first and raise your skills and raise your STR before venturing into the dungeons :confused:

Such a vicious beatdown from a CRIKEY is shameful indeed

YewGuards

Sorceror
Right now we train a lot of newbies that enter Hybrid and once they are 100%, they can continue to stay in our rp guild or do their own thing. So we don't really have a lot of expert pvpers at the moment, hopefully this improves though! We will try to travel in larger pacts though ;)

A-KANE

Squire
Now you're just a noob! :p
Sell me that noxious tribal mask.

On Topic: Gl in the search for guards to protect the walls!
wow ok, that ugly mask... hmm grats on that wouldnt sell wont sell. even if. its pixels dont get tooo happy cause u can succeed on a game but not irl. and chase got real happy too, lol i was in call when it happened and i didnt get mad or anything cause there is this one little thing u fags ( RAW ) forget... its a game. dont forget it nigga.

YewGuards

Sorceror
@Bloody doesn't there have to be an argument first before it can be invalid? :)

Moonsong, Yes there is an rp island. You can find it by finding secret tunnels in front of RP Hotspots. You can also ask a fellow rper in game to take you there if you can't find it.

YewGuards

Sorceror
The answer would be hardly. We have to get huge groups together since reds raid it daily. However I will say that we did kill a handful of them the other day! :)