UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The new site...

R

Ryan

The new site...

As you can see our site overhaul is mostly complete, please give me time to iron out any issues that come up, you can PM me.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH BIG ASS FUCKING SIG IMAGES REMOVE THEM NOW, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Dark_Konoko

Wanderer
Can you define what a big ass fucking sig image is? What size in pixles is most acceptable, and what size file?

I mean, is mine too big?

C

Cricket

Are we going to be able to put avatars in any time soon, or no?

~C

Dark_Konoko said:
Can you define what a big ass fucking sig image is? What size in pixles is most acceptable, and what size file?

I mean, is mine too big?

The general acceptable size should be around the same size as banner advertisements.. so really not much larger than yours is.

There was some guy that had that one sig that was maybe 5x5 inches.. don't remember his name but it was with all caps and he was rather annoying.. but ones like those are probably the ones he's referring to. Just don't put full-sized photo's or anything and you should be fine.

Atreju

Wanderer
Loving the new site Guys Good Work!

Only i can suggest is possibly a new section in the forums for all the "stickys" to go,

VileStyle

Wanderer
to be honest, i dislike it. Its way to colored, way to ugly

i like the clean blog look alot more, but thats just my opinion.

blue_drac

Wanderer
Nice new layout. Easier to get around now, for some reason. Easier to see the buttons, etc.

About sigs:
I prefer small, short sigs....mine's only 240x120 besides, it doesn't bog down the bandwidth....and I host all images offisite. Hell, I'd love to see avatars allowed, provided one hosted the image offsite and it would be no more than 75x75 pixels in size.

BEARDY

Wanderer
i like the irony of ryan telling people to remove big assed sigs on the main page, followed by a big assed sig :p