UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The moment you have all been waiting for..

pbguy434

Knight
qweazdak said:
well you cant hide if your enemy is in plain sight. i think none of them are ninjas, so forget the smoke/egg bombs.
I dunno...A lot of PvP mages just precast spells for no reason. Probobly trying to show off their amazing 3/4 equipment.

U all like videos? ive got about 10+ videos of messiah trying to duel and or getting pwned in 2 hits or less and also a few of him attacking me and then running immediatly after cause he realized he cant run to his house, oh and couple more of him smack talking and so i attack him and he runs to house and never comes out, if u want to see em just tell me how to make as links at the bottom.

necroman said:
U all like videos? ive got about 10+ videos of messiah trying to duel and or getting pwned in 2 hits or less and also a few of him attacking me and then running immediatly after cause he realized he cant run to his house, oh and couple more of him smack talking and so i attack him and he runs to house and never comes out, if u want to see em just tell me how to make as links at the bottom.

Under "Additional Options" click on Manage Attachments and it should tell you how to upload '
em.