UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Memoires (IC post)

Eddard

Page
*Eddard removed the cap on the inkwell and dipped his pen inside before neatly writing the title, The Memoires of Eddard Vahanian*

Moonglow was silent at this hour. The only sound came from the gusts of wind blowing in my open window from offshore. Bringing in the familiar scent of the ocean with it. This scent reminded me that I was home again I remembered thinking as I awoke from my slumber. It couldnt be past midnight I thought. Sitting up from my bed at the inn, I slipped into my cloak and my boots. Reaching under my bed i pulled out an old chest, dusting it off.

Lowering my hand over the lock I spoke the words quietly, "An Jux". I could feel the power of the trap I had placed on the chest fizzle and falter. Again, "Ex Por". The lock clicked open and I lifted the lid of the chest. I glanced down at the old tome inside. Even though I had not touched it in years, I could still feel the old rough leather on my palms. Snatching it up I headed outside.

Outside, the gusts of air were much more strong and the air they carried was cold. I pulled the hood of my cloak tighter around my neck and made down the road towards the docks. Usually bustling with activity, the docks were silent. And strangely no ships were at port. Looking out into the broiling blackness of the ocean I thought of how things would end up for me as I walked this new path. I glanced down at my spellbook and then out to sea one last time before heading out of town towards the Lycaeum.

As I approaced the gate of the Lycaeum a shadowy figure stepped through the threshold. I stopped only a few paces away. We stood only a few paces from each other, neither saying a word for what seemed like hours. Finaly the man spoke, "We knew you would come, Vahanian. We have prepared for your stay." This place was no stranger to me but it had been a long time since i had studied inside it's walls.

Arriving at my room a short time later the mage turned after he opened the door. "Semper Veritas, Vahanian. Never forget that." he then turned and dissapeared from sight. Those old words rung inside my head for minutes. I hadn't spoke them in years.

"Always the Truth"

(OOC- this is the begining of my characters bio. I will update it as my rp experience grows here on Demise. If anyone wishes to post in here with similar stories, and update please feel free to do so. But keep it in character please.)