UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Mars Volta is horrible.

Lucifall

Knight
Re: The Mars Volta is horrible.

DROGADICTO;488303 said:
Who said I am a decent guitarist? lmao

Actually I am working on getting ppl for my band, still need a drummer and a bassist...wanna join us? :p

I don't feel like I'm ready for a band just yet. :<

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

psz;488589 said:
Last I checked, so is Pantera :-P

(BTW, Anselmo's dad owns a resturant here... Not too bad. It's kinda funny eating at this upper middle-class dining establishment, and seeing Pantera posters and records on the walls instead of paintings)

Haha sounds fun. Where exactly is that restaurant?

psz

Administrator

About... 10 minutes out from Downtown New Orleans.

pbguy434

Knight

psz;488589 said:
Last I checked, so is Pantera :-P

(BTW, Anselmo's dad owns a resturant here... Not too bad. It's kinda funny eating at this upper middle-class dining establishment, and seeing Pantera posters and records on the walls instead of paintings)
I feel the need to go there eventually. What's it called?

The Mars Volta is great you just gotta pick the best times to hear it, if your feeling bitchy dont hear it.
Lamb is good as long as Tool, Radiohead, Portished, Mogwai, Placebo, Queens of the Stone Age and Godspeed You.

Dollpartz

Squire

WEEN

Especially their country golden album. Oh yes.

Depends on your musical tastes on what you will enjoy, Tool was already mentioned so there goes my first reccomendation. May I suggest a tad of radiohead, a dash of Neil Young and a pinch of Beethoven.

Electronica : Depeche mode
Emo: The Smiths
Metal: - Pantera
- Opeth
- Amon Amarth or Zyclon
Lovemaking: Cypress hill or Fiona Apple if you're a ponse.

Other good music - The Pixies, The Pogues, Primus. You know what they say about P..

There's more but to list them would fill several books

Also I think there is a thread around with youtube videos you could check out and see if you like any music on there.

The Instigator

Sorceror

Oysterhead - www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhH3fsRni54
Radiohead - www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl-pXpXxK00
Opeth - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtCgUh-vo8Q