UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

the longest word you know that i think is real game

spanch

Wanderer
the longest word you know that i think is real game

as title says, no peeking in freedictionary folks! cuz i wont be lookin there

winner gets an ethereal llama

p01n7e

Sorceror
Re: the longest word you know that i think is real game

непротивоконституционствувателствувайте.
Not an english word but it is probably the longest non-medical term in Bulgarian :)

ermo

Sorceror

This word has appeared in the American Chemical Society's Chemical Abstracts and is thus considered by some to be the longest real word(1,185): ACETYLSERYLTYROSYLSERYLISOLEUCYLTHREONYLSERYLPROLYLSERYLGLUTAMINYLPHENYLALANYLVALYLPHENYLALANYLLEUCYLSERYL
SERYLVALYLTRYPTOPHYLALANYLASPARTYLPROLYLISOLEUCYLGLUTAMYLLEUCYLLEUCYLASPARAGINYLVALYLCYSTEINYLTHREONYLSERYL
SERYLLEUCYLGLYCYLASPARAGINYLGLUTAMINYLPHENYLALANYLGLUTAMINYLTHREONYLGLUTAMINYLGLUTAMINYLALANYLARGINYLTHREO
NYLTHREONYLGLUTAMINYLVALYLGLUTAMINYLGLUTAMINYLPHENYLALANYLSERYLGLUTAMINYLVALYLTRYPTOPHYLLYSYLPROLYLPHENYL
ALANYLPROLYLGLUTAMINYLSERYLTHREONYLVALYLARGINYLPHENYLALANYLPROLYLGLYCYLASPARTYLVALYLTYROSYLLYSYLVALYLTYRO
SYLARGINYLTYROSYLASPARAGINYLALANYLVALYLLEUCYLASPARTYLPROLYLLEUCYLISOLEUCYLTHREONYLALANYLLEUCYLLEUCYLGLYCYL
THREONYLPHENYLALANYLASPARTYLTHREONYLARGINYLASPARAGINYLARGINYLISOLEUCYLISOLEUCYLGLUTAMYLVALYLGLUTAMYLASPAR
AGINYLGLUTAMINYLGLUTAMINYLSERYLPROLYLTHREONYLTHREONYLALANYLGLUTAMYLTHREONYLLEUCYLASPARTYLALANYLTHREONYL
ARGINYLARGINYLVALYLASPARTYLASPARTYLALANYLTHREONYLVALYLALANYLISOLEUCYLARGINYLSERYLALANYLASPARAGINYLISOLEUCYL
ASPARAGINYLLEUCYLVALYLASPARAGINYLGLUTAMYLLEUCYLVALYLARGINYLGLYCYLTHREONYLGLYCYLLEUCYLTYROSYLASPARAGINYL
GLUTAMINYLASPARAGINYLTHREONYLPHENYLALANYLGLUTAMYLSERYLMETHIONYLSERYLGLYCYLLEUCYLVALYLTRYPTOPHYLTHREONYL
SERYLALANYLPROLYLALANYLSERINE

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Is there a soundbite somewhere of someone actually saying that?

Inconstitucionalissimamente...

I always knew this word since I was born. Its in portuguese :p

And it does mean something ;D

ArRoZdOcE

Wanderer

pneumoultramicroscopicossilicovulcanoconiótico

in portuguese is
pulmonary illness caused by the volcanic leached ashes aspiration
xD

Bjo

Wanderer

wahooooo (say it in a cave echo will make it longer)

Machsi

Wanderer

[SIZE=-1]pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
this word i learned 2 years ago
[/SIZE]

[Drakull]

Knight

YouSuck....
It's not that lon in letters... but it takes you guys a long, long time to understand it.

Ukkela

Sorceror

Lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas longest finnish word this forum is not able to put it in one lot

The Ritual

Wanderer

I got a word that pwns all words.

Elitophrangitorigamortisiofagisticababosahopscotchinlobsterfunk

Or maybe, i'd just say.

Smallest insultable word out there.

FU

John-demise

Wanderer

ThisisthewordthatneverendsyesitgoesonandonmyfriendIstartedtypingitnotknowingwhatitwasandyoullcontinuereadingitforeverjustbecauseThisisthewordthatneverendsyesitgoesonandonmyfriendIstartedtypingitnotknowingwhatitwasandyoullcontinuereadingitforeverjustbecauseThisisthewordthatneverendsyesitgoesonandonmyfriendIstartedtypingitnotknowingwhatitwasandyoullcontinuereadingitforeverjustbecauseThisisthewordthatneverendsyesitgoesonandonmyfriendIstartedtypingitnotknowingwhatitwasandyoullcontinuereadingitforeverjustbecause :D

Forced the spaces in it. :(

Lucifall

Knight

Endocriminologista

Portuguese.. I forgot what it means though. :p