UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Legendary Banksitter's Guide to Necro Mage Weaver Tamer

Alhimikut

Sorceror
The suit i have proposed has 70 all resists.. and 82 SDI, 10 + MR 40 LMC 100 LRC.. the only thing it deosnt have is DCI.. but the DCI is only really usefull for moemtns when you get raided.. and lets face it.. it is not DCI that gets you alive its your team of 10+ players... so no real need to have DCI.. :)
Thank you for the kind words for the tempalte.. i have had a lot of critique about it as if it was something i thought of and not general knowledge:)

Last edited:

otimpyre

Sorceror
As for me it is all I play as my main character or will ever play ever again. Having 3 spare weavers isn't to shabby either. Also I am so happy with my template I share the love in brit all night and day. =) Clanging swords *headache* Archers *yawn* Sampires *Scratches head in confusion & checks wallet* *Dexers * <--- ----> <--- ---> CHARGE! RUN AWAY! CHARGE! RUN AWAY! :poop: Mages - Hey! Watch this Wither, thunderstorm, fireball...*Makes em jealous* *Starts morphing into every form possible* Naked template*Admiration and respect* Bards - *filters sound* For once play me some stair way to heaven sheesh. If I was forced to pick another template. I would make stealth archer and start to PvP only to annoy PvPers. I know little really of other templates. Outside of Mage Tamers. No others have really ever appealed to me. I played Nox mage when I first started. Poison and EVs at the time I thought it was cool. But, in reality its effectiveness is kinda limited. I mean what else can I say? Each to his own. Whatever works for you.

Greckle

Wanderer
110 Spirit Speak( 120 with Bloodwood spirit. The more SS the more dmg and mana leach)

Is there a big difference in dmg and mana leach between 100/110/120?

kobra89pl

Sorceror
8% of your damage is leeched as Mana at 0 Sprit Speak
20% at 100 Spirit Speak
24% at 120 Spirit Speak

Formula is Spirit Speak / 5

Necrodog

Page
110 Spirit Speak( 120 with Bloodwood spirit. The more SS the more dmg and mana leach)

Is there a big difference in dmg and mana leach between 100/110/120?
there is a HUGE difference.

at 120 SS, you can wither for what seems like forever.

Alhimikut

Sorceror
Indeed 120 SS makes a fair difference and that is most visible when castign thunderstorm due to the fact it taces tons of mana ;)

kolbycrouch

Knight
for necromancy there is a big difference, spellweaving only benefits from the extra leech.

20% of damage leeched at 100 SS, 23% at 120.

Alhimikut

Sorceror
Yeah sure... it affects dmg of wither as well.. combined with 94 pure SDI + 40 more from arcane empowerment its a joy to spawn :)

suiris

Sorceror
Great guide! Made this char and is very efficient, especially if you keep some skills in SS and swap them if needed