UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"The LAB" house near vesper town (Paying 1mil finders fee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The LAB" house near vesper town (Paying 1mil finders fee)

Would like to talk to house owner.

if anyone knows of him/her please contact me,

if able to work out a deal to obtain his house I will pay 1mil finders fee

If he's willing to sell, this could be a easy 1mil to anyone,

---> I would give him a offer that he couldn't refuse aswell. <---

I've had a few people already msg me and claim they are him, but these guys can't even get the house refreshed come on kids, don't try to scam me.

also, to those that think i'm joking about this or wont pay , or have a shitty offer for his house....I can asure you that I'm not,

you can goto Merlins Vendormall at Yew Bank, i got atleast 200 mil worth of items on it with one gift box of 50mil in checks on it aswell.

Turner13

Sorceror
Re: "The LAB" house near vesper town (Paying 1mil finders fee)

his char name is MoMoney. Doesn't really play much. He owns the vendor mall opposite too I think.

Turner13;2102700 said:
his char name is MoMoney. Doesn't really play much. He owns the vendor mall opposite too I think.

Thank you my good man, now only if I could somehow get his aol sn or a medium of contacting him

Turner13

Sorceror

UOGamers50;2102702 said:
Thank you my good man, now only if I could somehow get his aol sn or a medium of contacting him

Pretty sure I've got him on my list but I can't remember what it starts with.

btw why sell 2m checks for 2m25k? surely vendor fees outweigh any potential gains.

amish_ned

Sorceror

Sorry this house isn't for sale, the only way will be if it falls or you purchase from either zlatan or me.

Status
Not open for further replies.