UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Knights Templar

Rhombus.

Squire
The Knights Templar

Knights Templar Recruiting
Guildtype: Fraternal brotherhood of paladins, mages and assasins
Alignment: Neutral-Order
Faction: None
Wars: Yes

As of today we will start recruiting for our chapter on Hybrid Freeshard.
Our chapter on Europa remains and is still open for recruitment.

The Knights Templar is a brotherhood comprised of men and women determined to rid Britannia of all evil, be it through diplomacy, force or both.
The Virtues and their teachings are a central part of the journey through the ranks, and during the ascent you will learn to understand their significance.
Once admitted into the order you will be assigned to an experienced sergent who will teach you the basics of your class, and in time you, yourself, will be required to take on a newcomer.
Untill further we are situated just south of the Trinsic moongate where we will remain untill our numbers and ressources allow us to expand.

Our methods vary, as our members, which provide a broad array of available play-styles available to you:

Templar class:
The Knight in shining armor is the mainstay of the order, first line de- and offense, and comprised of heavily armed and armored men and women trained to their full potential. The virtues guide and govern the Templar, and play a significant role in their journey towards paladinhood.

Primary focus:
Melee combat, the virtues

Typical skills:
  • Swordsmanship
  • Mace fighting
  • Archery
  • Healing
  • Parry
  • Resisting spells

Zealot class
Not unlike the Templar, the Zealots focuses their concentration on honing their skills in order to fulfill their roles in the frontlines of battle. The Zealots uses magic spells to rain fury on their enemies as well as aiding their friends.

Primary focus:
Magical combat, the virtues

Typical skills:
  • Magery
  • Evaluate intelligence
  • Resisting spells

Assassin class
The more shady side of the business, where circumstances call for less conspicuous operations and where the Templar and Zealot brethren may be considered blunt tools, the assassins slip in and out without notice. Experts in scouting, interrogation and assassination the assassins provide the order with an edge when raw force is not enough.

Primary focus:

Gathering intelligence, surgical strikes

Typical skills:
  • Hiding
  • Fencing
  • Stealth
  • Poisoning
  • Camping
  • Detecting hidden

To apply PM me or:
AIM: RhombusKT

Thank you

Rhombus - Grand Master of Hybrid Chapter

Re: The Knights Templar

The Knights Templar now have an entrance to the rp island which is very exciting.

The Knights Templar is an excellent guild and I know they would be glad to have anyone interested.

Please Contact via AIM: RhombusKT

Rhombus.

Squire
Hello Bahmut

The guld is no longer active on hybrid (or on any shard that I am aware of) the main reason I shut it down on hybrid, was the time zone difference, since I live in Europe it was quite difficult coordinating anything regular when we wanted to play with the guilds who had a lot of American players.

The concept is open for you to use, if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Rhombus

Metzen

Sorceror
Hello!
I used to be a member of the Knights Templar. I got back on Hybrid last month and am looking for people to role play with. I've just walked around Trinsic and saw the Knights Templar location. Is the RP island still active?