UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Holy Ghost

Shini

Page
Kinda wondering why you got my character in the video? Iris- doesn't have a step dad character anymore..

I actually don't know who you are , more than 1 person are involved in these videos , the video is a parody and was meant to be in some kind of chronological order and it is for the most part even though it's not totally accurate.

a You And Your Johnson production is now moving to a probably better and different route , i hope that all of you have been at least a little bit entertained for the time that it lasted.

-Bye-

amtothepm

Knight
I actually don't know who you are , more than 1 person are involved in these videos , the video is a parody and was meant to be in some kind of chronological order and it is for the most part even though it's not totally accurate.

a You And Your Johnson production is now moving to a probably better and different route , i hope that all of you have been at least a little bit entertained for the time that it lasted.

-Bye-