UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The first of what could (probably will be) be many...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windows Dark

Wanderer
Re: The first of what could (probably will be) be many...

z0rak wasn't in di when he was banned.
If someone else used playuo, that guy would be banned too.

now shut up.

juanmatus

Wanderer

Windows Dark;261019 said:
z0rak wasn't in di when he was banned.
If someone else used playuo, that guy would be banned too.

now shut up.

no man. u stfu... zorak was banned because he cheats but not this 2 weeks that e. disolve, u silly boy... zorak cheats long time ago... so U STFU and stop crying about ur papi that is banned

Windows Dark

Wanderer

juanmatus;261024 said:
no man. u stfu... zorak was banned because he cheats but not this 2 weeks that e. disolve, u silly boy... zorak cheats long time ago... so U STFU and stop crying about ur papi that is banned

LOL
I never really talked to z0rak. We were guildmates, but not best friends. shut.

Tbh i didnt get along with z0rak either. Not alot of people did. Who cares if he cheated weeks ago months ago or yesterday. Hes banned. Thats the end of the story, Nobody here is crying over his bansticking. We knew it was coming eventually, the question was not If but When.

wtfizzle

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;261034 said:
Tbh i didnt get along with z0rak either. Not alot of people did. Who cares if he cheated weeks ago months ago or yesterday. Hes banned. Thats the end of the story, Nobody here is crying over his bansticking. We knew it was coming eventually, the question was not If but When.

I liked the guy. Was a lot like me, except I don't think he was as predjudice as me :p

I also didn't know his banning was coming. :-/ But really, who does care? It's a banning on a FREE SERVER.

lukin69

Knight

After reading this post, I'm reminded of simpler times...back when a man could simply point at his neighbor and yell "WITCH" and the community would take up arms against the accused...and in a feverish infectious swath, more and more people would become the accused. Of course I'm talking about everyones favorite TGIF classic, Full House. Have we learned nothing from this? Let the admins do their job, and blame not, lest ye be blamed...i mean cmon, look at the Olsen twins! :rolleyes:

juanmatus

Wanderer

back to my point....

View attachment 2588

This make my proposition more confidence.... I said it was very wierd that a long time archer (Hera, Mr. Weed) became a very fast mage in 1 month.. I saw him fighting and i can say he maybe cheats. He makes Zorak`s moves...

And the picture show how much Will is missing Zorak....

So GMs, take a look at this WILL guy... He was in DI, he is not anymore in DI... and u know why?? I ask him , and he said me : TOO MUCH NOOBS. What about Zorak and Kaz? I ask. He said: I can kill both. But Zorak its too dificult. So why u left Di. I ask again. He said: Im friend with Zorak and he is not in DI...

Attachments

• will miss you zorak.JPG
    will miss you zorak.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 183

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

Dumbass, thats not wills house, and its meaning We'll as in We WILL miss you zorak.. this is what happens when idiots think they know how to read.

wtfizzle

Wanderer

Don't pick on him too much, he's not from around these parts.

..of the world. :p

VitiX

Sorceror

i get it, Will > Juanmatus.
Thats why so much trash from juan...?

And well, i have no problem playing against anybody - is it z0rak or anybody else. If i die, it`s ok, im having fun.

But when it goes so far that your not actually enjoying game and start to hate everybody around ya, trying to get em banned and so on - just take break and stop bullshiting. And i believe GMs know their job , your nothing to tell them what to do Juan.

And Bye z0rak.

Peace ;)

juanmatus

Wanderer

VitiX;261387 said:
i get it, Will > Juanmatus.
Thats why so much trash from juan...?

Peace ;)

no man.. the subject of the post is : The first of what could (probably will be) be many...

I just wanna help the job for the GMs... If Will doesnt hack, ok Will, im sorry. U look like... but what if he does? He deserve to continue playing or he deserve to be banned??? Thats my only question...

btw u will be very annoying if somebody energy fields your bathroom of the 4th floor of your house. zorak does that , so does Will

Windows Dark

Wanderer

juanmatus;261400 said:
no man.. the subject of the post is : The first of what could (probably will be) be many...

I just wanna help the job for the GMs... If Will doesnt hack, ok Will, im sorry. U look like... but what if he does? He deserve to continue playing or he deserve to be banned??? Thats my only question...

btw u will be very annoying if somebody energy fields your bathroom of the 4th floor of your house. zorak does that , so does Will

You're not helping this way. o_O

And hm, that house is not owned by Will. dar.

juanmatus;261354 said:
back to my point....

View attachment 2588

This make my proposition more confidence.... I said it was very wierd that a long time archer (Hera, Mr. Weed) became a very fast mage in 1 month.. I saw him fighting and i can say he maybe cheats. He makes Zorak`s moves...

And the picture show how much Will is missing Zorak....

So GMs, take a look at this WILL guy... He was in DI, he is not anymore in DI... and u know why?? I ask him , and he said me : TOO MUCH NOOBS. What about Zorak and Kaz? I ask. He said: I can kill both. But Zorak its too dificult. So why u left Di. I ask again. He said: Im friend with Zorak and he is not in DI...

This made me giggle a lot

motomi

Wanderer

FnH;261549 said:
no cheater no e. no di

I havn't touched a mouse in two months and I bet I could still log on and dirt plant you.

No one.

ZachM1

Sorceror

I know this is a long shot (crossing my fingers that Ryan hasnt decided to ignore Demise again), but is there any way we could get some info on the changes you mentioned to me in game involving people abusing razor macros to auotheal?

Killer Rabbit

Sorceror

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, that English isn't their first language? It quite possibly could be their 2nd or 3rd.

And by the way, you forgot to capitalize "English" and "do." ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.