UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Faction Spread

Who-demise

Wanderer
The Faction Spread

Well, I'm interested in the relative sizes of all the factions. I usually play as Minax because I like the color, and it used to be based near Moonglow. But from what I've been reading it seems like it might be one of the larger factions.. in which case I'd want to join a different one... so... yeah... gimme the spread!

Who-demise

Wanderer
I know, but back when I played OSI it was near Paupa... and since there's a teleporter from Moonglow to Paupa.. well.. you get the idea

pinion18

Wanderer
Yeah, i remember when minax base was south of Papua. Its sorta in between destard and trinsic now. They seem to be the biggest faction here. SL and TB seem to be the smallest from my observations.

Trivial

Sorceror
I ran minax on osi...Record:4 months straight, no town lsot with 5 million silver in each town...im good.