UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The economy

Mister Dank

Knight
Re: The economy

D-Nox;769409 said:
I'm angry

Actually if you read just a little farther up you will see numerous posts filled with generalizations, assumptions and the glossing over of reality to the point of stupidity.

D-Nox

Knight

Mister Dank;769411 said:
Actually if you read just a little farther up you will see numerous posts filled with generalizations, assumptions and the glossing over of reality to the point of stupidity.

i would love to see you argueing about what youve just said. but i dont think you have enough brains for that.

EvilChild

Knight

All I can say is that I hope *some* people had the capacity to learn a few things about economics from this thread.

All I can do is open up the door. I'm not actually going to push someone through it. Unless its Dank of course. But yea, that's only because I'm a nice guy.

Marok

Squire

There are valid topics mentioned, but it rambled on until it became
Mister Dank;769411 said:
numerous posts filled with generalizations, assumptions and the glossing over of reality to the point of stupidity.
And there's bullshit on the First page, how is Mister Dank's the first sign of it?

Howl

Sorceror

EvilChild;769483 said:
All I can say is that I hope *some* people had the capacity to learn a few things about economics from this thread.

All I can do is open up the door. I'm not actually going to push someone through it. Unless its Dank of course. But yea, that's only because I'm a nice guy.

thank you oh wise and mightly lord who is so wonderfully intelligent he doesn't need to reference anything he posts even after requested. oh lord, who calleth his flock ignorant idiots for not understanding his divine teachings, show us the way, forever and today. amen.

Howl;769700 said:
thank you oh wise and mightly lord who is so wonderfully intelligent he doesn't need to reference anything he posts even after requested. oh lord, who calleth his flock ignorant idiots for not understanding his divine teachings, show us the way, forever and today. amen.

Bad PvPers shouldn't troll good PvPers, lol

New Deity

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;770340 said:
Bad PvPers shouldn't troll good PvPers, lol

man, get over it. nobody gives a shit about this game anymore. i dont care if you soloed a mongbat. you are not badass. nobody cares.

D-Nox

Knight

oh cmon, he can be a bad pvper in game but hes a badass forum pvper!!!111ONEONE!!11
and like ND said, who cares about game related shit? this forum is the shit! forget in game pvp and start making forum pvp. You will see that forum pvp is much more funny nowadays.

EvilChild

Knight

D-Nox;770465 said:
i think its a little easier to argue with you than with a mule, but if you says so.
and you are not insanely idiotic. you just need a tight hug and youll be fine.

nope sorry you lose

no no no no no no EH AH EH AH

D-Nox

Knight

EvilChild;770505 said:
was hoping for alittle more than that baby

what a tease

ok but only if you are 18 or more. i dont want ppl to think ive joined jaceks club.