UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The dream

s1m0n1e

Wanderer
The dream

(There didn't seem to be much RP here, so I thought I would introduce myself in this forum. This is my first attempt at an RP, so any constructive comments will be appreciated! Thanks :) )

"It is your time, you must now move on into another world," came the voice from the silhouetted figure stood in front of her, in a soft, soothing voice.

She recognised Him from her most recent dreams, knowing He must be someone important right from the start. Realising it could not be a good thing she had tried to block her dreams, sleeping less and less, causing constant fatigue. The bright light just behind Him was strangely attractive to her; she could feel it drawing her nearer and nearer. Nearer also to Him. As she got closer she could feel a burning sensation, doing her best to resist the strange light she tried to back away, but to no avail. She got closer and closer, until the pain got too much. Feeling so weak now she eventually gave in, knowing not what else to do.

As I stirred slightly I sensed another nearby. Opening my eyes I looked around, I was in a strange place; I did not know where I was. What had I just been dreaming? It got harder to remember the more I tried. My thoughts were becoming hazy.

"Give in – let them go. Your past is no longer needed. Forget your weakness from your last world and allow yourself to become stronger."

It was that voice again, the one from my dream. Had it been a dream? Giving in to the voice I let my memories go, a sense of vulnerability coming over me. I was alone. Strangely it made me feel stronger.

"Very good – I knew you would be strong enough. In time your newfound powers will develop, learn to use them best to your advantage."

The hooded figure appeared in the dark in front of me. It was different to my dream; no burning feeling, no bright lights. Looking at him, I could make out no features. As if he could read my mind, he lowered his hood, revealing nothing. There was no face, no body at all, just a dark shadowy mist.

"I am nothing but a soul – no body to complicate things. Take a look at yourself – you will see the same. Do not let this worry you; it has its advantages. Allowing you to move about wherever you want, unseen by all but others like us."

A feeling of power came over me, a feeling that made me crave to reach out and take that power while I could. I wanted it so badly – to have what I never had before. The more I thought like this, the stronger I felt, and I had an aim now, and I was going to achieve it.

"Welcome to your new world, Myth. You could do well here."