UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Crew of the Sunken Cape

Joar93

Sorceror

Posted on the bullitin boards:​
A crew of sailors and treasure hunted has been established, under the rule of Jerrad Hawkins. It seems that the recruitement of Simon de Danser has been succesful. This Jerrad Hawkins is rumored to be an extremely dangerous pirate. It is said that Captain Hawkins died long ago, but this is hard to believe since he has been spotted recently. We hereby warn all seafarars of Britannia of this threat. A good sum of money will be awarded for the capture of this dreadful captain.

Greetings, I've made some changes to my former guild called 'The Pirate Den'. We have a new captain now, yet his identity and his goal will remain unknown to the most of you. The captain's right-hand, Simon, will enforce the will of the captain. The crew is looking for the shipwreck of the 'HMS Cape' which is said to be the ship of Jerrad's grandfather.​
We are still looking for recruits! The crew will often do treasure hunts or MiB hunts and of course the usual raids of dungeons, city docks and the orc fort :p. The only requirement is that you are willing to RP.​

Check out our webste on guildportal for more information:​

AIM me if you have any questions or if you want to jon us. (My AIM is in my sig)​

N9ne

Wanderer
I'll be making a character for this very, very soon. Are we all going to need to have our own boats, or is there gonna be like a small crew of guys on each one?

Joar93

Sorceror
I'll be making a character for this very, very soon. Are we all going to need to have our own boats, or is there gonna be like a small crew of guys on each one?

That's up to you, usually we go in a group on one boat. Good luck on your character!

Mana Dumper

Traveler

Posted on the bullitin boards:​
A crew of sailors and treasure hunted has been established, under the rule of Jerrad Hawkins. It seems that the recruitement of Simon de Danser has been succesful. This Jerrad Hawkins is rumored to be an extremely dangerous pirate. It is said that Captain Hawkins died long ago, but this is hard to believe since he has been spotted recently. We hereby warn all seafarars of Britannia of this threat. A good sum of money will be awarded for the capture of this dreadful captain.

Greetings, I've made some changes to my former guild called 'The Pirate Den'. We have a new captain now, yet his identity and his goal will remain unknown to the most of you. The captain's right-hand, Simon, will enforce the will of the captain. The crew is looking for the shipwreck of the 'HMS Cape' which is said to be the ship of Jerrad's grandfather. We are neutral to any other RPing guild.​
We are still looking for recruits! The crew will often do treasure hunts or MiB hunts and of course the usual raids of dungeons, city docks and the orc fort :p. The only requirement is that you are willing to RP.​

Check out our webste on guildportal for more information:​

AIM me if you have any questions or if you want to jon us. (My AIM is in my sig)​

You said "We are neutral to any other RPing guild." Then literally in the sentence after the next you claim you will make raids on the orc fort.