UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Counselors Guild!

Alkiser

Administrator
The Counselors Guild!

Come one, Come all!

We are currently testing an idea of allowing players to mingle with staff! Come to the Britain Counselors Guild Hall and have a pint with the staff. Feel free to discuss aspects of the shard, or ask questions while you are there. If no staff is present when you visit, check back, one should be along shortly.

This is the perfect place to ask those nagging questions you have been having about any aspect of UO or UOGamers.

D

Darkness

Re: The Counselors Guild!

By the way, beer is on the house.

Sypher

Wanderer

One screen east of the Britain Blacksmith near the path leading to the Graveyard.

Engage

Wanderer

Here is a picture, be great to see you all there!

selo

Wanderer

I hate you guys. You do fun piss ups with staff when I´m overseas. Hurf durf durf. Someone get doubley smashed for me. Thank you!

Mikey

Sorceror

A black man (fast & big) said:
I hate you guys. You do fun piss ups with staff when I´m overseas. Hurf durf durf. Someone get doubley smashed for me. Thank you!
ABMMMMMMM <3

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

A black man (fast & big) said:
What're you Australian?

Cool idea, Alk. Welcome back.

D

Darkness

Wha? When I was there a couple of the players felt fake aswell. Are you sure, you're not a robot?

Rufus-staff

Wanderer

hivajisa said:
dude when i was there it felt like the staff was fake lol like a bot or something

I am sorry but we cannot-t-t-t-t-t . . . Error 193 in c:/Uogamers/Staff/Bot/Sinik

:)