UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The all new site..

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
The all new site..

As you can now see the new site is about 90% complete and therefore we've chosen to move it into production. As we clean up the last remaining issues and complete the final few features please feel free to report anything you find not working as you would imagine it should in this thread.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to completing more content and updating everything for you to provide a central point of reference for all of our players.

Thanks for your continued support!

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Re: The all new site..

Ryan;1198174 said:
As you can now see the new site is about 90% complete and therefore we've chosen to move it into production. As we clean up the last remaining issues and complete the final few features please feel free to report anything you find not working as you would imagine it should in this thread.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to completing more content and updating everything for you to provide a central point of reference for all of our players.

Thanks for your continued support!

Thanks goes out to all of those who have helped... the list is long but Tessa, Rave, Chris and Gandalf to name a few have helped to get this site done and the guides done.

There will be more added as we go but please thank them for a great job on this site!

awbs

Knight

good news, the site looks swell.

edit - after looking over it some more, i beleive that it is focking awesome.

cheers.

Flipper

Knight

New Posts still exists but it's Today's Posts now... I'm sure the memberlist is accessable somehow.

Avatars are broken, that's the only error I've seen so far.

What forum changes were made?

Addicted

Disciple

Ryan;1198176 said:
Thanks goes out to all of those who have helped... the list is long but Tessa, Rave, Chris and Gandalf to name a few have helped to get this site done and the guides done.

There will be more added as we go but please thank them for a great job on this site!
It was a long process, but well worth it. Everyone put in a lot of hard work and I think it payed off.

DapperDan

Sorceror

Suil Ban;1198440 said:
Today's Posts shows just that - today's posts. I just want a few pages of what I missed in-between forum visits. Memberlist is accessible by typing in the address, but that's a bit of an annoyance.

Go to search tab, and it'll say new posts. Sigh at noobs.

Mistro

Sorceror

JesseJane;1198183 said:
who did the artwork?

They call him Rave. his artwork is flawless, rumor has it he did it all, including the drawing of the warrior up top, he did that shit with his bare hands, eyes closed, sippin ice tea and standing on his head.

Big Thanks to Rave for being such a badass...

coldblood

Knight

Mistro;1199386 said:
They call him Rave. his artwork is flawless, rumor has it he did it all, including the drawing of the warrior up top, he did that shit with his bare hands, eyes closed, sippin ice tea and standing on his head.

Big Thanks to Rave for being such a badass...

u better offscreen when u see him
rofl