UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

**** the 2.4 gig memory limit x64 to the rescue :)

Alpha Red_

Wanderer
Morons I Swear

First of all osi would not buy the shard because its a newbie shard.. all they did is take Ea Games Cd, Make a Emulator.. Put some time in , and make copy osi.. why the hell would osi buy uogamers out when they can make a shard just as easy and better?

2nd who gives a flying **** about your stupid 64bit.. funny how your shard still crashes even with the supposedly new hardware.. you need to get a ****ing life ryan, all u do is work on this game to impress people.. look at your posts.. it is like you are trying to make friends with people you never met or saw! thats ****ing geekish right there..

3rd.. and the people who are impressed with it and for 2 years now still kissing ryans *** over a game, is even ****ing more pathetic..

When this shard goes down or ryan actually decides.. hey!?! maybe I should stop spending my entire life on a comp game to impress people and go out and make real friends and have a real life..

I will laugh my *** off.. and everyone who flames the above statements.. shows how addicted you are to the game and should be on the new tv show beauty and the geeks..

peace out..

P.s this dont go out to all you guys.. just the people who kiss ryans *** over a game.. and spare me the , I respect ryan for all he does for us.. you all need to goto meetings or something..

P.s.s Oh.. and the grammar and spelling flames are old and just means you have nothing good to say so you have to diss on how a text appears on a webpage.. ( so I dont leave anything out... the what are you 10 or 5 or w/e jokes are old and lame too.. )

JasonFS

Wanderer
**** You Stupid Prick

hey!?! maybe I should stop spending my entire life on a comp game to impress people and go out and make real friends and have a real life..

I will laugh my *** off.. and everyone who flames the above statements.. shows how addicted you are to the game and should be on the new tv show beauty and the geeks..

ok you stupid ****, you talk about get a life, while your on a ****ing message board flaming people about a ****ing video game, maybe you sir should grow up and get a life your ****ing self, They have done something for anyone who would wanna play uo and dosent want to pay osi 13 bucks a month for a game. so basicly SUCK A **** and begone you little *****. Its easy to talk **** on the internet isnt it ***? While people have put hard work into something thats appreciated by a entire group of people, and you try to flame them for it. wtf is that ****? your a worthless piece of ****.

Dantrag123

Wanderer
censorship for life ***** ****** ****** ** ****** ****** *********** ***** ****

=/

How do we log in anyways?

uog doesnt work

Alpha Red_

Wanderer
Iampvp said:
hey!?! maybe I should stop spending my entire life on a comp game to impress people and go out and make real friends and have a real life..

ok you stupid ****, you talk about get a life, while your on a ****ing message board flaming people about a ****ing video game, maybe you sir should grow up and get a life your ****ing self, They have done something for anyone who would wanna play uo and dosent want to pay osi 13 bucks a month for a game. so basicly SUCK A **** and begone you little *****. Its easy to talk **** on the internet isnt it ***? While people have put hard work into something thats appreciated by a entire group of people, and you try to flame them for it. wtf is that ****? your a worthless piece of ****.

First off sir... its takes but a few seconds to make fun of people like you, and its worth it.. I dont waste time playing this game day in and out..**** I dont even play it anymore.. second "lol" you got a little mad when I mad fun of your online life.. little touchy?!? haha..

oh and umm .. because your cheap and cant afford 13 bucks a month means you should kiss there *** because they made it free for you? your rather poor and cant afford it or your to young to use a credit card to pay for osi.. which means your not in my league kid..

An yes finally it easy to talk **** on the internet because it is a message board.. why would I travel all over the united states to talk **** to individual people? might wanna think before you post your insults..

Alpha Red_

Wanderer
Dantrag said:
censorship for life ***** ****** ****** ** ****** ****** *********** ***** ****

=/

How do we log in anyways?

uog doesnt work

lol ... As Ryan posted... the 2.4 gig memory limit x64 to the rescue seems to be taking time off and slacking huh? my guess that you didnt even get new hardware, you just took the donation money and bought your self a new blow up doll

Dantrag123

Wanderer
now now, keep the insults low, kill ppl ingame to satisfy ur anger.

but, really... was this new hardware really that necessary? or is it only for personnal reasons?

The new hardware may just be warming up tho, who knows.

Itd be good to have GM replies and stuff on this

JasonFS

Wanderer
dude stfu

Simple as this your a prick thats trying to flame people for a video game. for what point? wow your cool, and second you dont have a clue what my rl funds are I actualy have my accounts active on uo but I never log on I just keep it for my house, why i dont know. Id rather play a server with pvp. Your a loser your on the internet at least these people are playing a game, your talking typing on a message board about a game that there playing. hrrm makes since to me stfu

Alpha Red_ said:
First off sir... its takes but a few seconds to make fun of people like you, and its worth it.. I dont waste time playing this game day in and out..**** I dont even play it anymore.. second "lol" you got a little mad when I mad fun of your online life.. little touchy?!? haha..

oh and umm .. because your cheap and cant afford 13 bucks a month means you should kiss there *** because they made it free for you? your rather poor and cant afford it or your to young to use a credit card to pay for osi.. which means your not in my league kid..

An yes finally it easy to talk **** on the internet because it is a message board.. why would I travel all over the united states to talk **** to individual people? might wanna think before you post your insults..

There is one word in the english language with sums your entire post up; hypocrite.

You are talking about a person spending the entirety of their lives working on this shard and slinging insults such as the very common "get a life!", However you still manage to take time from your ever so full and vibrant life to flame a person on the forums. Sir I suggest you find the nearest mirror and take a look, however that might be hard for you to manage with your ever so busy lifestyle.

Nephtyes

Sorceror
Lil kids with to much time

This is what happens when a server goes down and Little Highschool kids with to much time have nothing to do. For the most part a lot of people on this shard do have real lives, I for one run a 1.5 million dollar a year restraunt, have a wife. a child, and plenty of friends, some of us enjoy spending a couple hours a week playing this game as a hobby. Ryan does us all a huge favor by spending his time running a free server and we should all appreciate what he does. Its not that we are to cheap to pay osi 13 dollars a month, but the fact that osi does not deserve the 13 dollars as they have flushed the game they created in the toilet. As for you kids it is bullcrap to come on and flame people about what they choose to do in thier spare time when all you are trying to do is make someone feel bad for doing what they enjoy life which just proves one point. You sirs are the ones with the social problems all bottled up to the point where you are bout to explode and have to take it on other people due to the lack of attention in your homes, of lives. Please grow up and if you hate Ryan, the Shard, or the people on the game so much, I have an Idea DON"T PLAY. It would be great seeing as people with the attitude as yourselves are ruing the game by being total jerks to everyone, UO is a great game because it is a community game, but unfortunatly the community on UOG is starting to resemble a prisons because of jerks like, Well you know who you are.

Ps. Ryan & Counselors you are doing a great job keep up the good work everything is going to be great with the new server just ignore these selfish little brats. I wish you knew what thier accounts were so you could just get rid of this kind of attitude all together.

FlyingRat

Wanderer
John Scotti runs a $1427378947834 millions car dealership here in Montreal and he has never been to school, what's your point?

Nephtyes

Sorceror
Big Deal

So Big Gulps Eh?

Did I say I owned the restaraunt? No, I said I run it as in im the manager, who cares about the spelling it the point im getting across. Sorry that I did not proof read my message to your standards next time i'll try harder. Bad me for not having spell checking on my browser.

zealot2007

Wanderer
How about you guys stop arguing and bickering like 14 year olds fresh out of middle school. I don't care really, there's a seperate thread for flaming each other, go do it there. Not here, kind of annoying when you want to see an update after getting back from vacation and all you see is flames between 2+ people about who's life is wasted more than the other on the computer. I'm only a junior in high school, I'm enjoying my summer by playing video games because I worked hard all year. Criticize me if you want though, I don't care, not like I'd ever meet you anyways...