UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thanksgiving

ASayre

Retired RunUO Developer
Thanksgiving

For our US peoples:

Today's a day of thanks, a day of reflection, a day of hope. It's not just the turkey, or the cranberries, or the mashed potatoes. It's about friends and family.

The majority of the staff is here in the US. We're not as likely to be around. I want all of you to do the same. Log off, spend the time with your loved ones, spend the time to reflect. To think. To laugh. To care.

To people in the reest of the world:

Nyaah. :p The above is still good to do. Even without me being synical about a government sanctioned day to do the above, you should still do that anyways.
----
Have a wonderful day, everyone.

--ASayre

slowjeep

Sorceror
Re: Thanksgiving

Seer Mia said:
Yah. I think you're just saying that because SOMEBODY knows that my mashed potatoes are better than yours.

Your mashed potatoes might be hard to beat, but I will duel you with my Sage sausage and apple stuffing anytime you want!!11!!1!

my thanskgiving was last month. (Canadian). All I have to say is none of you can beat my dads Pinapple Basted Ham.

Seer Mia

Wanderer

slowjeep said:
Your mashed potatoes might be hard to beat, but I will duel you with my Sage sausage and apple stuffing anytime you want!!11!!1!

I see your sausage stuffing and up you a loaf of mouthwatering homemade bread.

p01n7e

Sorceror

Well, here in Bulgaria we don't have thanksgiving but you can bet your your 4$$ i will make my mother make me a whole bowl mashed potatoes. :)