UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

test center players aos-ninja stuff

drewf41

Wanderer
test center players aos-ninja stuff

I was Dismount Gimp IV any other players from that time on this server?

Re: test center players aos-ninja stuff

Yes, I was HaHa I ran the huge ass guild of archers, and dismounters etc.. [DiCK] at Bux, Brit, and Yew gate.

drewf41

Wanderer

Oh yeah thats right I remember you, any other players from that era playing here?

Heavy Smoker;2024244 said:
Yes, I was HaHa I ran the huge ass guild of archers, and dismounters etc.. [DiCK] at Bux, Brit, and Yew gate.

Yeh and even with all them you still sucked and were the biggest joke on the shard

Kraken-;2025189 said:
Yeh and even with all them you still sucked and were the biggest joke on the shard

Funny how I raped you there, and I its even worse here "I can prove it if needed". Talk shit on the forums and try to ride my dick on AIM, faggot.

drewf41

Wanderer

Oh and at least neither oh you were as gay,lame,shitty,stupid,etc as triple-h.lot :)

Heavy Smoker;2025193 said:
Funny how I raped you there, and I its even worse here "I can prove it if needed". Talk shit on the forums and try to ride my dick on AIM, faggot.

I still remember when you had about 50 gm blessed items and I killed you so much you ran out of insurance and dropped them all in bucs den, everytime I came around you would hide, nobody liked you, you were a peasant, then everytime you died, OH MAN IM ON DIAL UP MAN OH MAN THATS WHY U BEAT ME SO BAD

kraken was the worst speed hacker on the server :)
funny thing is heavy never was a mage on tc, and he can own u on here. is there a problum there? ur a ameture go tailor sommore stuff :D

and i rem u were on my sack to get in lot.... and kept asking me to get u in :))

drew was the best dismount in the world... :D

on hybrid i dropped a cbd and ice white blessed sandies in his trade and checked it off, i asked him if he was giving them back. and i didnt care if he kept or gave back, he pulls a 12 year old from middle school and have a no namer aim me saying he gonna keep em... now kraken hits me up on aim saying u broke? or why u mad. i dont even talk to u no more, ur a scrub.... i know ur life is this game, but get laid or somthing plz.

00:52] J To Tha K IDL: i suck
[00:52] J To Tha K IDL: lol only haveny playred in two years or so thats why u own me lol

[01:09] J To Tha K IDL: i remember u from osi we go way bakc hehe
[01:09] J To Tha K IDL: u were fuckin great

Kraken-;2025210 said:
I still remember when you had about 50 gm blessed items and I killed you so much you ran out of insurance and dropped them all in bucs den, everytime I came around you would hide, nobody liked you, you were a peasant, then everytime you died, OH MAN IM ON DIAL UP MAN OH MAN THATS WHY U BEAT ME SO BAD

Kraken scams on a 12 year old video game, the guys a geek. He NEVER killed me, I was the best dismounter and he never looted ANY of my items because I still had them all when I quit why the fuck would I run out of gold on a test shard, dumb fucker. Anyways, my offer still stands, I can show you how terrible you really are. He's obviously really mad I would give him free shit, and be his friend because hes that bad.

[13:45] KrakenUO: so what happened to our duel
[13:45] KonArtis LoT: got wasted and im at a idoc so i doubht ill be able to duel today, youd win anyway

You scammed him of 2 cbds.... the duel offer still stands, and im STILL on dialup.

lol? Im talking about osi you tool, you been playing here 5 years of course you would smoke me, you idiot, we are talking about osi, ive been pvping here for like 2 months, I own your little nerd face in on osi, U own me here

Kraken-;2025318 said:
lol? Im talking about osi you tool, you been playing here 5 years of course you would smoke me, you idiot, we are talking about osi, ive been pvping here for like 2 months, I own your little nerd face in on osi, U own me here

I still owned you on OSI, quit lying you were always hugging me and my guilds nuts to stop killing and dismounting you, you're unknown. Your account is from 06 the same as mine, you quit for a year... if you forget how to play a game youve been playing for 8 years you need to quit forever.

LOL? I was a fucking legend nobody on osi owned me but one guy and it sure wasnt you, fuck nobody remembers you at all, I dont even remember your guild, fuck I didnt even remember your shitty archer till you mentioned it in a post, my accounts from 08, two years, and ive played maybe 2 months max during that time