UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tessas Library

Snargg

Sorceror
Tessas Library

Hey everyone. Im going to start making copys of Tessas library. Just wanted to know how much would the full library sell for? Anyone interested in a copy hit me up on aim, M3405M

Re: Tessas Library

people will pay around 3-5mil for this. last person to attempt it sold the first set. and each time increased the starting bid about 250k. think they made it to like 3mil starting bid. they always got about 3.5mil for each set of her library though.

Anenigma

Sorceror

well if u all are paying that much..I have a HOUSE WITH a full library in the housing forum. She's only up to 4.5 and doesn't look like its moving...so honestly ppl will say they will pay that much for a rune library...but not many actually will.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Anenigma;1855589 said:
well if u all are paying that much..I have a HOUSE WITH a full library in the housing forum. She's only up to 4.5 and doesn't look like its moving...so honestly ppl will say they will pay that much for a rune library...but not many actually will.

Is your rune library anywhere comparable to Tessa's ?

sssuuu

Knight

MadeInQuebec;1855592 said:

Agreed. Some people may have a better collection in some areas like mining or whatnot, but as a whole collection, tessa's is quite impressive, considering she updates it took, which makes it nice.

And to copy all those damn books would be such a pain in the neck that's some serious work. Plus lets not forget the damn Pks you have to deal with that could just be camping tessa's, that will also stop you.

I wouldn't sell for unless I got about 3.5 million.

Anenigma

Sorceror

It is AS good or BETTER. I have runes she doesn't have and I keep my spawns updated. I used hers to make my base library and then began adding to it.

Anenigma

Sorceror

sssuuu;1855616 said:
lets not forget the damn Pks you have to deal with that could just be camping tessa's, that will also stop you.

Keep a ghost parked on her step so u know if it's being camped...and it's only a pain the first run around.

Symptom

Wanderer

MadeInQuebec;1855592 said:

Mine is...... :)

Mine is even in a guard zone, so kinda makes mine better. I also have runes Tessa's doesn't have, such as stealable mini rares and more.

Holy Runes Library in moonglow.

sssuuu

Knight

Symptom;1855920 said:
Mine is...... :)

Mine is *close to* a guard zone, so kinda makes mine better. I also have runes Tessa's doesn't have, such as stealable mini rares and more.

Holy Runes Library in moonglow.

Fixed. :D

But I must agree. The holy rune library is quite impressive. I would say its probably better than tessa's just due to its near a guard zone. Its what I use whenever I can't find something.

cesarhybrid

Wanderer

the best library on the server is tessas well the complet library? or the server have another more exlent?

Symptom

Wanderer

Close enough to guards?? And yes, my library is complete.

XwXSpaWnXwX

Wanderer

I personally always go to symptoms library Very nice and safe. Has everything you need anytime you need.

Also I kinda thought about the whole library thing and its a very nice profit as far as full Library going for 4.5 mil. The materials and and all would probably cost you only about 100-150k if you went ahead and made everything yourself.